Chapter 27

| T I N Y 👿|

I was beyond furious with India and Dejà. All I asked them is to kidnap/kill Bahja and they come back with this retard it shit.

"FUCK were y'all thinking huh?!?!"

They both were quiet.

"It was India whole idea if you wanted to know....." Dejà said ranting out on India.

"But you still followed on her plan and now my daughter is laying unconscious in a damn hospital for past 2 weeks!! And you did!" I said. She jumped at my intimidating voice.

"Your going back to New York to never be seen or talked to ever again, your flight will be booked tomorrow evening" I said, she nodded and cried but idgaf about her stupid ass tears.

"And you India" I said turning to her. She been totally chill like it's not a problem that she wanted to kill my daughter and think she was gonna get away with it.

"What?" She spat out with an attitude popping her gum in my face while her legs were crossed.

"I'm not even gonna deal with you stuck up light skin ass, Tip baby you can handle it from here" I said. He nodded and grabbed India and dragged her to the basement were he could do whatever he wanted to her I didn't care.

"Stay in the hotel one more night, then 4 am come here get your plane ticket and never come back okay?" I said and Dejà nodded. She was soft just like her mom which was my sister. She left and I ran my hands threw my curly blond hair. What the fuck am I gonna do?

Every one I get messes up!