Chapter 12

This is what each girl got for there new hair style.

| N I Q U E😜|

I was sleep since Bahja kept me up watching movies all night. I so ready for this trip tho, I really wanted to go to the Bahamas for awhile. Everyone had stayed at Bahja house. (Everyone is Bre, Jacob, Lolo, Nique, Bahj)

I slept in Bahja's room with her while Bre slept in the guest bedroom and Jacob and Lourdes spelt in the same room.....at least I think they were sleeping.

I felt someone shaking by my shoulder, I didn't even move, I groaned so they knew I was awake.

"Niqueypooh it's time to wake up" that voice said, it was Bahja of course.

"I don't wanna wake up..."

"Then I guess we're leaving you" she said and I heard her walk somewhere in her room. I got up and grabbed my phone. It sat 2:30 in the fucking morning......I didn't go to sleep until 1 so I only got a damn hour of sleep!

"Why the fuck did you wake me up so got damn early!?"

"That what time we wake up in the house....now come on baby take a shower with me" she said, I got up and walked into the bathroom with Bahja right behind me.

| D A D D Y💵|

Me and Aaleeyah had just got from our business trip together about a day ago and now we have to leave again.....I tell you the jet leg is real!

I met Bahja "future bae" as she says. She really pretty and quite nice, I could tell by how close they were that Bahja has knocked them ankles loose but I would let her do it if she wasn't bringing any kids in this house.
I think Zonnique would be good for Bahja, you know to balance her anger when she needs to calm down.

I met Jacob, Lolo's boyfriend....I don't trust the nigga at all, I got my gun loaded right now. If he try's anything stupid best believe his parents won't see him after this trip.

Me and Aaleeyah were laying in bed still, I heard a lot of talking and walking around which meant that all 5 kids must have been awake.

"Hey Babe?" Aaleeyah said

"Whats up?"

"I don't think we should go to the Bahamas...."

"Why not, what  about all kids?"

"Oh no. The kids can go to the Bahamas just not us too"

"Well why not?"

"Because there teenagers and I already know there gonna want privacy and wanna do all this stuff there, and will be the old ass party poopers there....and besides I'm tired as fuck baby.....jet leg got me like...." She said that and then closed her eyes and started loud fake snoring. I laughed and then responded.

"Well okay I guess but what about that Afro nigga that's with my Lolo?"

"Bahja will keep him in check"she said giggling.

"Okay then! Let's go and tell them about our plan"

| L O U R D E S🤗|