Chapter 17

| Z O N N I Q U E🦄|

I woke up and there was spilled popcorn all over the bed. I turned around and Bahja was knocked out still, clothes on from yesterday and everything.

I got off the bed and walked out the room. We must of fell asleep watching that movie. All well....

I went to the guest bedroom and took a shower. I did the rest of my daily hygiene and got out. Since I temporary am staying here all my clothes are in the draws in the guest bedroom.

I put on my flawless black and pink sweatshirt, light blue jeans and pink timberlands. I put on some fake pink nails and a Beyonce case on my phone.
I went into the bathroom and did my hair into a braid and put on a floral headband. I hate my regular hair....
I was thinking of getting a orange.....

I went downstairs into the kitchen were Ms.Aaleeyah was at.

"Good morning Nique" she said with a bright smile.

"Morning Ms.Aaleeyah" I said pouting some orange juice in a cup. Every time I saw her or Bahja's dad they were always dressed ready for work and always on a computer.

"Hey, I heard you got into a fight yesterday..." She said not even take her eyes off the screen.

"Yea..." I said looking down. I totally forgot about what happened yesterday, I'm just surprised I came out without a scratch.

"Well did you beat the beat the ass up?"
She said with a smiled. I chuckled a little remember what happen and then I felt proud of myself.

"Yupp..." I said popping the P at the end. She laughed and we talked a little.

I was going to get a ride with Bahja and Lolo but they were taking to long so I drove myself to school.

I walked out the door to my car and saw someone was already in the car. I looked at the head and realized it was a familiar skittle head.

"Bre what the hell" I said getting in the drivers seat.

"FINALLY! Oh my god I thought you would never come, c'mon I need a ride to school please" I said and I rolled my eyes. I started the car and pulled out.

I got to school and went to my locker. I took out some of my books and started to walk to class before someone started calling me.

"Zonnique!" That person said again. I turned around and it was my boo! It was Zoey with a big ass smile that made me wet😳.

"U-uh hey" I stuttered a little. He laughed a little as I pulled my binder closer to my chest.

"Hey can you do me a favor?"

"Sure......"

"Meet me outside at the bleachers when football practice starts, cool?"

"Cool I guess.....uh why you want me to come to the bleachers?"

"Cause I wanna talk to you about something important" he said.