Chapter 2

"I know it's big"

| B A H J A 💎|

Since I was older than Lolo I had to leave her and let her find her way around the school by herself. I just better not find her crying in a corner because she said someone did something to her because if she does.....that person gonna be dead by the end of the day.

Everyone eyes were on me since I was new, I was looking fresh as fuck and they didn't know what I had in my jeans. I got to my first class which was Chemistry. I sat in the front with this guy. He had a incredible jaw line and brown eyes that were glued on me.

"Hey lil shawty, my name if Craig" he said bringing out his hand for a handshake.

"Wasssup Craig, I'm Bahja" I said shaking his hand. He reminded me of Chris Brown. His hair was blond just like him and he just gave me a flow as if he was Chris Brown. We were talking threw the whole class period and when the bell rang he asked me a question.

"You seem to be a pretty nice girl, can I get that number tho?" That's when my relationship with boys stop, when they ask for the phone number, but I wanted to tease him. I waited until the whole class left and then I said,

"You seem to be a real nice boy too, but here the thing I'll give you my phone number if you would like to shoot some hoops or play Xbox but I can't date you because 1 I'm gay and 2 I have a dick and boys don't like girls with dicks" I said and smirked at him. He mouth was wide open and he was frozen. I grabbed my book bag and went to my next class. I went to the bathroom since Mr. Rodriguez needed to be do his business.

| Z O N N I Q U E 💋|

I needed to fix my hair so I went to the bathroom to fix it in the mirror. Why is hair always so difficult? Like why can't we just tell it what do and it will do it. Why is everything gotta be so hard in life.

The door opened and it was on of Mr.Donald's kids. The one with the pink and black hair. She was real pretty but she was dressed like a boy. She went to a stall and instead of seating she stood like a boy usually does. Wait dos she have a-? Nah nah nah. But maybe.........NO Zonnique she doesn't. But it doesn't hurt to look right? Just on peek Won't hurt?

I went to the next stall to her and put the seat down and got on top of it. I peeked out and she had her legs spread out with her hands holding her-! Oh my god she had a dick and that shit was big too!

I didn't even notice it but I gasped out loud on how big it was and she caught me. She looked up at, she wasn't mad or embarrassed but she laughed and then started pulling her underwear up.

I jumped from the toilet grabbed my books and ran at the bathroom. I heard her say wait up but I wasn't trying to get punched in the face.

Once I got out I fast walked down the hall and no one was outside. The bell must of rang. I felt someone smack my butt and it hurt. I turned around and it was her again I flinched and blocked my face.

| B A H J A 💎|

As I was letting Mr.Rodriguez do his business I heard a gasp come from the ceiling. I looked up and it was a girl that had blond hair, she was pretty cute but I think she got a scared after seeing how big Mr.Rodriguez was, I would blame her. But I don't appreciate people just staring at him either. I pulled up my briefs and my pants I needed to do a little explaining to her. I heard her jump from the toilet and grab her books. I shouted hey wait up but the door already slammed shut.