Chapter 21

"I can't think of anything to say lol"

| B A H J A💁🏽|

The rest of the weekend pass by quickly. It was mostly boring since Zonnique moved back at her house, I was happy for her but......nvm.

I'm ready for these bandages to come off! Like it is only a whole in my arm, is it that big of a deal!?!I hate people taking care of me. I hate hospitals too. My dad had one of the servants check on me every 30 minutes which is so annoying.

I woke up since it was my first day back from being expelled. I sat up and scratch my hair and the door flew open with Ciara(maid) coming in. She young so we became friends almost.

"Heyy Ciara" I said yawning.

"Hey Bahja, okay you know I gotta check on you before you go to school so do you need anything?"

"Nah I'm good..."

"You sure? I can bathe you or do yo hair for you"

I smirked at her,"Damn Ciara I know want this body but you gotta bathe me for it" I said laughing, she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yea whatever, get up! Time for school" she said and walked out. I got up and went to my bathroom to do my daily hygiene.

After I got from that I went to my closet and saw Lourdes was in there.

"What are you doin?" I said crossing my arms.

"I wanted to wear some of your clothes today, is that okay?"

"No it isn't, but whatever" I said. She continued picking out clothes and picked out some with her. I put on a can't trust no one muscle shirt and some bleached jeans. I grabbed s pair of my Jordans and went downstairs.
As I got downstairs I grabbed a Sunkist and my book bag off the island.

"Bahja!" I heard. I turned around and it was my dad.

"Mhm?"

"You know you don't gotta go to school..I'll let you slide this one time..." He said smoothing out his suit with his hands.

"Nah I'm good I'll go" I said grabbing my keys and leaving.

"So stubborn like your mom..." I heard him say and laugh before I closed the door. Lolo was already inside waiting for me. I got in and we pulled off.

We got to school and me and Lolo went our separate ways. I walked down the hall and saw Zoey kissing on Nique. He smirked at me and I flipped the finger to him.

I got to my locker and put my books in. Once I closed it Elijah my favorite cousin was coming my way.

"Hey Elijah" I said looking up since he was taller than me.