Redemption Epilogue

Epilogue

Love can make you go blind. Love can hurt you. Love can destroy you.

Love can save you.

Love can make you kill, the way I killed Romulus, slowly and painfully.

Love can be the reason you still exist.

Even though I knew that she was not going to be alive ever again, I couldn’t help but try to give Amelie a new body. I did make it out of nothing, creating flesh and blood with only my willpower, trying to replicate to perfection her real body, the body in which she had walked the earth for eighteen years, which was now rotting in a cemetery, under six feet of dirt.

She never managed to stay in a body for long though. She went through horrible pain to enter a shell, and even greater pain to exit it, but she did it… for me.

The longest she ever stayed in a body was a year. Centuries had already passed from the day she died before she accomplished this feat; the world had changed, and had already been on a brink of a new Third World War, but had somehow managed to avoid it.

That year she spent in yet another body was the most beautiful year of my entire existence.

The reasons of that joy were two twins: Lucas and Jason.

Lucas and Jason.

 My sons.

THE END

Yes dear wattpaders, we’ve reached the end of Amelie’s and Lucifer’s story. But it is not the end, oh hell nah!

“Blood” is the third novel in my series, and just so ya know, it’s like my baby. It will follow the life of the twins, more precisely of Lucas, and yet another girl, but I will not say any more about it. You will have to read it to find out more.

I really hope you enjoyed the story of Amelie and Lucifer. It was far from being perfect, (especially in the beginning), but I still hope you appreciated it. They will be present in “Blood”, but they will not be the main characters.

I really hope you will read the sequel!