The kidnapping

Sarah's POV
I was sitting on the bed crying and thinking about what had happened the night before.
*Flashback*
I was walking home from school. It was late at night since there was a dance. I kept hearing noises but I ignored them because it was probably just the weird druggies of the school. So I kept walking then I heard my name whispered. "Sarah turn around." So typical me. I turned around to see none other then the Texas Crew. Cole in the middle and Marcus and Trystan on the side. Cole walked up to me and without a word snapped his fingers and said "Sorry sweetheart that is what you get for not apologizing to me after running into me." Then a cloth went over my mouth and everything went black.
*end of flashback*
"Sarah!!!" I hear from downstairs
"What!!!" I yell too lazy to get off of the really comfortable bed.
"Get your butt down here or else!!!" It was Marcus obviously he is the only one who threatens. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see all of the boys working out. Marcus suddenly asked me "hey Sarah get me a towel!!!!" I quickly grabbed him a towel. He grabbed it and dried himself off from all of the sweat. Cole looked super hot shirtless and so did all of them. I was pulled out of my thoughts when.....

What is going to happen? Do you want to know comment below what you think will happen also comment and vote also share please. Love you guys