Gym?!?!?!?

My POV
Trystan just said he kidnapped my friends because he realized how fun they were. The girls and I were talking when the three dorks decided to come into the room. "We are going to the gym wanna come??????" I instantly jumped up and said....... "YES OF COARSE!!!!" The girls stared at me like they didn't want to go. So I walked over to each of their guys and whispered in each of their ears each slowly lifted their shirts up to reveal abs. The girls stared and I laughed. "Do you wanna come now????" I asked them they both nodded their heads yes. We got in the car and sang a little bit. (The video up above is what we walk into the gym like). After we walked in the girls and I went to the treadmills cause we can't lift weights. I start running when I see a hot guy walk by. He had blonde hair and a quiff. With a lip ring. I almost tripped over my foot and had to stop the treadmill before I fell. He saw of coarse and asked if I was ok. I simply nodded and looked for Cole. The guy intorduced himself "hey my name is Luke Hemmings and you are?" I smiled and said "hi my name is Sarah!!" He said I looked pretty and gave me his number.
Hour after working out
"Come on girls you have been on the treadmill the whole time come lift weights!!!" Cole complained. I got off my treadmill and went with Cole. We did basic stuff and I kicked butt. The other girls had trouble but after a while they got used to it. Luke walked past and shot a nice smile at me. I blushed which made Cole mad. He walked over to Luke and said "do you like my girl or something?" Luke smiled and said back "as a matter of fact I do!!" Then whispered in his ear and Cole looked shocked and immediately walked over to the girls and I and told us to leave. We left without question.