The basement????

My POV
I was pulled out of my thoughts when......
Cole's POV
She was staring at me and I kinda liked it. So I told the boys to be careful but carry her downstairs to the basement so I could show her something. They did and I stood in front of her shirtless like before but for some reason she was drooling all over the floor like a dog who sees his food. It was funny but the way I got her attention was awesome I kissed her right on the lips and then pulled her off of her chair and made out with her.
My POV
All I can see is Cole's lips on mine he is smiling I can tell he is enjoying it. I was in heaven until I heard a "hi there are you ok????" It was Trystan. I was on the floor with a bump on my head. What happened I thought to myself. "W...w what happened??" I asked in a quavery tone.
"You passed out, it was awesome!!!" Trystan said. That is when Cole came down. "Are you ok?" He asked kinda worried. "Yea, but what happened and why did I pass out?" I asked "well see we were making out and you kinda passed out in the middle." He explained "so it wasn't a dream that I made out with the hottest guy in school?" I said out loud then I smacked my hands over my mouth praying no one heard that. "You weren't dreaming Sarah!!" Cole said the others were laughing.
I will update as much as I can I don't have a set date but vote and comment and also share love you guys