Punishment

My POV
I wake up in a room all tied up. Great my one chance at being with my friends and I blew it!!!!
Knock knock knock
Someone pounded on the door. I hooded figure came down. He took off his hood and it was Trystan. I knew things were going to go down when Trystan was down here instead of Cole.
"Hello Sarah!!!" Trystan said. "Hi T-Trystan" I studdered. He smirked and went straight for it no warning. He just flat out Slapped me in the face. I screamed/kicked him. He jumped back and yelled "MARCUS COME DOWN HERE AND HELP ME!!!!!!!" Marcus came down. He held me down and now I knew there was no escaping this.
*after punishment*
I am laying on the ground weak. Crying why why did I do that I could've survived without my friends. "Sarah?????" I hear Cole ask concerned of why I was crying. "Yea Cole!" I say through tears. "Your friend Skyland wants to know where you are. So can you come up please." I got up and limped to Cole who put his arm around me and helped me up the stairs. When we got up I saw my two best friends sitting on the couch with Trystan by Skyland and Marcus by Alyshia. We walked over too them. I gave Marcus and Trystan the death glare. Then started laughing which made my friends turn around and get up run over too me and hug me lightly. "Skyland Alyshia what are you doing here???" I ask. "We kidnapped them and realized how much fun they were." Trystan said.

Vote and comment please love you all