The plan

Luke's POV
"Ok boys today is the day it has been 3 days and they are letting the girls have a free day by themselves. That is when we kidnap her! Ok?" The guys look excited about this. We get in the car and drive to their house. When we get there the lights are on in the girls room and I hear loud music and giggling from the girls. I hear the music go off and one girl says she has to use the bathroom. That was our chance. I climb up the side of the house by the window. I sneak in. I see her my girl Sarah sitting there waiting for Skyland and Alyshia. I walk up behind her and grab her. I put a blind food on so she can't tell who it is and we walk downstairs. Unfortunately her friend saw me and started running at us. I took off Sarah's blindfold so she could see her friend running at us like a dinosaur cause she needed to see it. I mean it was hilarious. She saw her friend and started laughing then I put Clore foam on a cloth over her mouth and she passed out.
Skyland's POV
I walk out of the bathroom and see someone going downstairs with Sarah. It wasn't Cole!!!!!!! I went running down the stairs like a dinosaur after them she was awake and laughing at me so was the guy carrying her I keep chasing her when the guy put a cloth over her mouth and she passed out. He started to run faster and so did I but I didn't catch them. Right when the door closed I saw who it was. It was 5SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for reading the story this far I am not having the best day so it may be a while before I update so don't be mad I will update more I promise love you guys please vote and comment