My wedding details

My POV
I can't believe Cole proposed to me like Aaaaaahhhhhh I am so happy.
It is my wedding day and we are having an outside wedding. My maid of honor is Skyland.
The wedding was beautiful. Everyone I love came.

*8 years later*"Solo! Luke! Get in here– now!" I yell as I cradle my daughter in my arms

*8 years later*
"Solo! Luke! Get in here– now!" I yell as I cradle my daughter in my arms. I can't believe my two sons– oh, how they take after another dork I know...

"Mommy! Daddy's using the Force again!" Luke shouts, running in and pulling on my leg.

I sigh. "Cole! No using the Force around the kids!"

"But honey, the galaxy's in danger!" he complains like our five-year-old, coming into the kitchen with his dress-up Jedi robe, hiding his plastic green lightsaber behind his back...

"Cole," I say seriously, looking into his eyes. "Cole, do not tell me you broke another lightsaber."

He sheepishly pulls it out, showing me its two halves.

I pierce his eyes angrily. "Cole."

"The Force was with me, Sarah!"

"You're not getting another one, you son of a wookie," I tell him frustratedly, shoving his shoulder.

Solo, our oldest son at 7 years old, follows the crowd into the room. "Daddy, the clones are coming! We need to save the galaxy!"

"Solo," Cole says, turning and pulling off his hood. "Take Luke and go back to the basement. Your mother and I need to talk quick, okay?"

"But-"

"Solo, I am your father," he asserts, lowering his voice with a smile.

Solo smiles back. "Okay. Come on, Luke."

Luke approaches Cole with a sad look in his eye. "But Daddy, how will you teach me the Jedi way?"

He crouches down and puts his hands on Luke's shoulders. "Fear not, young padawan. You will learn the Jedi way in time."

Luke smiles back at him and follows his big brother out of the kitchen.

As soon as they're gone, I talk serious.

"When will you tell them that this is Earth and not Tatooine?" I scold.

He shrugs. "Someday. But today is not that day."

"Hun really?!?!?!?!?!? I question. He smirks

"Come on Hun let them have an imagination!!!" Cole whines.

"Come on Leia we are the only normal ones here" I say to my daughter who is asleep.

Cole runs downstairs yelling "DON'T WORRY YOUNG JEDIS I AM COMING!!!!" I giggle at him and fall asleep with my baby.