Carah?!?!?

My POV
I wake up to see a faint light and Cole sitting in the chair by the window staring out to the dark crystal sky. He turned around and smiled I smiled back. He grabbed a bag he must have packed while I was sleeping. I put on sweat pants and a sweatshirt like he told me the night before. I walk over to him and sit on his lap making him smirk. "You ready?" He asks while yawning. "Yes I am Cole!" I say yawning after. He picked me up and carried my bag and I downstairs nobody was up yet just Cole and I. We walked outside and got in his car and started to drive. After about an hour we stopped at the beach and sat on a blanket and watched the sunrise together. I had my head on his shoulder and he put his head on mine. "You know Cole this is so romantic!" I say making him blush. "Sarah it may be too soon but I love you so much ever since you told me about your past. I felt like I just needed to be your prince." With that he stood up and grabbed his guitar and sang a beautiful song called "Eyes Like Yours" he sang each line with pure emotion.

I've never seen eyes like yours cry like yours, I've never seen eyes so brown look so blue,
And if I could find a way to change your yesterday I would spend everyday with you, you say it's ok it's alright pain is just apart of life but when your with me I won't let it be because eyes like yours shouldn't have to see things like that come with me we will never look back...

He kept singing and I was crying he was too. After he finished he looked at me and kissed me. I didn't pull away I never wanted that moment to end. He pulled away and grabbed my hand we went to a cute breakfast place and had a fun time drinking hot chocolate and laughing. Then after that we went for a walk in the park and played on the swings like we were 5 again. After that we went to a fast food place and then went back to the park.

Dinner time came and we went to a cute diner and ate and had a good conversation after dinner we went back to the beach and watched the sunset and I fell asleep after the sun went down.
Cole's POV
She fell asleep right after the sun was gone how cute. I picked her up and drove home I listened to her breath. I wonder what she is dreaming about? I think to myself. Once we returned home I grabbed her and put her up in my room on my bed and then went back to the car and grabbed everything from that day. Wow what a perfect day. I get in the bed next to her and she cuddles close to me. I fall asleep with the beautiful girl in my arms and dream about her.

YOOOO GUYS WHAT DID YOU THINK
I WAS CRYING WRITING THIS BECAUSE THE SONG EYES LIKE YOURS WAS A SONG OFF OF IM5'S ALBUM AND IT WAS ON SOUND CLOUD AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG CHIOCE BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY I WAS CRYING WRITING THIS. Also I am getting close to the end of this story and my goal is to reach 1k reads and more comments but I only have like 400 something reads and I would love to reach 500. So please please please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF YOU WANT LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️