The year?

My POV
"Sarah!!!!" Cole yells
"What Cole?" I ask simply board.
"Will you come up here for a little bit?" He asked me "sure!" I say running upstairs. "What do you need?" I ask in my "servant voice"
"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asks
"Yea of coarse!" I say confused.
"So how has music helped you so much this year? What happened last year?"
Oh great he wants to know the story that I told Dalton oh great tears I hope you don't come flying down my face this time.
"Ok so last year my brother was driving home from a party not drinking of coarse but he hit a turn wrong and ran into a semi and got killed instantly......." Tears started streaming down my face curse you tears I think to myself. "Are you.... Ya know ok with everything or do you want to keep talking cause if not you don't have to." He says concerned. "No no I am fine so he was killed instantly and we get the call and I was downstairs playing guitar and when my mom told me I almost threw my guitar and I kept saying no no no this isn't real but sure enough it was and now.... And now...... Now I don't have anyone to play guitar with. See my brother and I played all the time together. So when he died I kept playing cause I knew he would want me too.... I.....m..miss him so much Cole!!!" I say and burst into tears no holding back this time.

Cole's POV
"I....m...miss him Cole!" She says and bursts out crying. I feel so bad why did I kidnap her? I kinda like her though so maybe this is for the best. I hug her not letting go of her until she stops crying. She looks so sad. Marcus walks down and makes the what the hell did you do face at me I mouth to him I am learning more about her past I will tell you later. With that he was gone.

Sorry about this depressing chapter just wanted to make it more personal hope you enjoy it love you all vote and comment please.