Introductions and the bargin

My POV
"Hi Sarah!!!" I hear a familiar voice. It was Luke!!!!!! I get unchained and we walk upstairs. There are 2 guys none that I knew. It was Luke's friends. Why would he kidnap me like what?!?!?!? I look at them and Michael introduces each one. "The guy with with the curly brown hair is Ashton. The one with the Black hair is Calum!!!" I looked at each one and smiled. "Hey Sarah you are probably wondering why you are here! Well let me make this easy for you. I like you and I want you to be mine. So if you aren't mine I will kill you and your friends!!!" Luke said.
Cole's POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 5SOS KIDNAPPED SARAH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I yell confused. "Luke took her last night. I tried to save her but I couldn't. Sorry Cole." Skyland says to me. I can't believe that jerk would steal my girl like no. I need back up. So I decided to call Dalton.
On phone with Dalton
"Hey Dalton"
"Hey Cole! What is going on?"
"Well 5SOS kidnapped my girl and I want her back!!! Will you help me please?"
"On one condition Cole!!"
"What is that Dalton?"
"I get to date Sarah for a week!!!!"
"I don't know Dalton!!!!!!"
"Ok I guess you are on your own then let me know if you want me to help you or not! If it is a yes I will treat her well I promise you!!! If not have fun getting her by yourself!!! Bye!!!"
Dalton hangs up
Skyland's POV
"This sucks!!!" Cole complains as he gets off his phone.
"What sucks?" I ask confused.
"Dalton will only help us if he can date Sarah for a week!!!!" Cole answers clenching his fists.
"Well it would be better then Luke dating her right?" I ask.
"Yea but what if she falls for Dalton?" Cole asks sadly.
"Cole I know her so well she likes you so much and she will kill me because I told you but still she likes you a lot." I say knowing once Sarah finds out I told him I am dead meat.
"I will think about it. I am gonna call Dalton and tell him the answer." Cole said kinda bossy like.
Cole's POV
On the phone with Dalton
" hey man" I say
"Hey Cole do you have an answer for me or no?" Dalton asked.
"I have an answer!!" I say about to swallow my tongue.
"Well what is it?" He asked kinda getting impatient with me.
"The answer is..................................................."

CLIFFHANGER WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK COLE WILL SAY??? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND I AM PICKING THE TOP 3 PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR MY STORY TO BE MAIN PEOPLE IN MY NEXT BOOK