✨He loves you dearly✨

Imagine that you are in a peacefully deep sleep and is woken by the most beautiful angel voice you've ever known. Michael. He sang the first part from a song he wrote just for your beautiful soul.

"Each time the wind blows I hear your voice so, I call your name"

"Whispers are mourning,our love is dawning, heaven's glad you came"

"You know how I feel this thing can go wrong,I can't live my life without you"

"Your love's got me high, I'm long to get by"

"This time is forever, love is the answer"

"Morning love" he says kissing your cheek

You flutter your eyes open and see him sitting right next to you smiling and he leans down and kisses you.

"I love you y/n with all my heart
and I never want to let you go." He says pecking your lips

You smile and kiss him back.

"What do you want to do today beautiful its all about you y/n." He says making you sit up while he holds you gently

"Wow Michael I guess we could go shopping but oh yeah! You're too famous and I don't want to put you in a lot-

"Its no problem I'll do anything for you." He says smiling and staring into your eyes

You smile and go shower and put on some black jeans and boots on with a nice white blouse and gray sweater. Light makeup and nude lipstick on. You came out of the bathroom and Michael was fully dressed with his adorable curly hair in a ponytail. He looked up and came and hugged you.

"You look gorgeous. No other girl can compare to you beauty." He whispers in your ears

You blushed so hard at how loving he was being to you today. You both put on your glasses cause of paparazzi and you grabbed your bag and you two headed to the car and not the limo so you don't attract any attention.

You two were finally at the mall and Michael wore a fedora and mask to disguise himself. People looked at him as if he was crazy but thats how it is.

You were in line as you were buying new super soakers for your so called battle later and Michael went to go grab something to buy.

But then you felt as you if you were being watched and lifted you head up from your phone and saw two very muscular guys checking you out. You rolled your eyes cause 1. You love Michael to death and 2. You weren't convinced. But the more they looked you up and down, the more uncomfortable you became and started to get impatient waiting for Michael.

Those two guys started walking towards you slowly and finally an arm wraps around you and you look and its Michael. He kisses your forehead and finally the guys realize you're already taken. They walk away.

"Sorry I took so long babe. It was a little hard to find the right one" he says

"Its OK you came just in time" you say

"Why what happen y/n" he asks

"Well these guys were checking me out which got me so uncomfortable and was about to walk up to me and ask me out bit you came just in time" you said relieved .

"Well good y/n cause I was gonna pound them if they even tried talking to you. Know takes my precious away from me "he says removing mask and kissing you.

You both finally let go.

"Good. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world" you say

"I love you y/n"

"I love you michael"