✨Fight P.1✨

Imagine you left Michael at home and went to go hangout with your Friend of yours who was a guy. Just a friend and plus......he's gay.

You guys were at the park. But you didn't know that paparazzi was there.
As you guys were about to leave. They saw you and ran up to you.

"Dammit "you said

"What is going on here y/n "your friend asks

"Its nothing just put on your hoodie and duck you head." You say

He did as you told and the paparazzi surrounded you too with flashing lights and yelling bullshit at you and him.

"Hey young man do you like y/n!"

"Are you too dating!"

That last one caught your eye and you turned to the one who said that.

"First of all sir. I'm all ready married to Michael and second watch yourself cause we are not dating and he's gay so-

But you were interrupted by your so called "gay" friend caused he kissed you right there and then you pushed him away.

You were surprised and angry cause he lied to you and you knew you had to deal with michael cause you knew he was watching cause very protective and likes to keep an eye on you cause he loves you.

Michael POV
Y/n went out with her guy bestfriend. I've known him for a while. But i trust Y/n.

I went downstairs to the living room and watched T.V. As i was scrolling through channels. I landed on Tmz and i saw Y/n........kiss her friend.

I dropped the remote.

Why......how!?!?......why would she do this....... To me....? Did she not care about me.....or this relationship....

Even worse its everywhere. I was sad but i had anger.
************************************
You pushed your friend away and slapped him hard across the face and he ran away.

You had a struggle pushing the paparazzi out of the way cause the flashing lights were blinding you and raced to your car and went home.

At home
You opened the door and and got in and close the door. You turned and bumped into Michael which he scared you.

"Jeez! Michael you scared me" you say putting your hand on your chest while closing the door

He just glared at you with anger but a bit of sadness added to it.

"Michael baby whats wrong?" You say reaching out for him but he backed away

"Oh i dont know.....why dont you ask yourself, your friend and thanks to Tmz explained enough to me" he said with anger and sadness

You can tell he was hurt.....

Soon enough you felt guilty even though you shouldn't because none of this is your fault but you hate to see Michael as much as he hate to see you cry. But it was about to go down.....

*************

Well how would you feel about this???

To be continued💯💖💋✨