Can't Age Just Be a Number P.2

Kate and Michael walked into one of the guest bedrooms and he shut the door. She sat on the side of the bed and he did as well. Both facing each other.

Michael was sweating in his palms cause he was nervous and Kate was anxious. He cleared his throat. And he was about to reach for her hand then slowly pulled back. Kate looked confused.

He sighed and started. "Look....um Kate...I brought you here to um.....tell you that.....gosh i don't know how to say this."

Kate did the unexpected and out her hand his shoulder which surprised him. She gave him a reassuring look. He gave a little smile and took another breathe.

"I'm just really nervous. Well I've liked you for a while now...a lot. Your just so cool and interesting to me. Even though i haven't seen you in a while. You've never changed and your beauty gets better every time" he says looking in her eye.

Kate was surprised hearing this. She was straight blushing.

"But i was just scared because your still young and I'm a grown-

"Michael please....your still yourself. There's nothing wrong at all. There are people out there who are 20 or even 30 years older than each other and are together. Don't put yourself. Your too cute for that." She says then hold his hand.

"I've been feeling the same way. I just love how you are and who you are. Your just so cute and amazing. And your shyness is adorable." She says

Michael couldn't help but bite his lip and look down. Kate laughed at his shyness coming out.

"So what do say?" He asked. Kate kisses his cheek and says " Does that answer your question". He eyes widen.

They both shared a hug for a while. Then janet came busting through the door.

"Gosh! I was looking for......" She paused then smirked.

"Oh maybe i should come back and leave you lovebirds alone" she says stepping out. "Oh shut up janet!" Michael says embarrassed.

"Whatever lets go lovebirds!" Janet says leaving.

Michael grabs Kate hand as they walk out together.

---------------------------------------------------------

The end! Hope y'all enjoyed it! Thamks to katemjmusic!

Peace MoonWalkers!🙌✨