Granddaddy Mike

This is for Mjlicous thank you for requesting! Enjoy✨!

You were on your way to your one and only fathers home with your 3 kids. Two boys and girl. He was babysitting them for the day while you run some errands. You can always count on your dad Michael for these things anytime.

You made it to the Mansion Gates. You put in the password and the gates opened. You drove into the drive through. You parked and you saw your fatger open the door and walked out. Your kids jumped out of the car and ran to him.

"GRANDPA!" Your 3 year old daughter Katie screamed. Michael chuckled as he picked her up and swang her around then gave big kisses on the cheek.

"How's my girl!" He says to her while poking her playfully. You walked up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Hey dad" you say

"How my babygirl doin?" He asks

"Ugh work is agonisingly crazy but I'm managing. I'll be back in a few hours and no sweets for Katie.

"Girl i know what to do. I'm yo daddy remember....no shoo!" He says pushing you. You giggled as you kiss the rest of your kids. Then you were off.

A couple hours later....
Michael was sitting watching T.V while Katie was drawing on the floor and the other 2 were playing a video games.

"Grandpa can i have some candy." Katie asks turning to him.

He sighed and said "Babygirl now you know your mom said no sweets for you" he said with his eyebrows raised.

Katie face fell and she pouted. But the Michael smirked and smile.

"BUT....since your with me....you can have anything you want!" He says.

"YAY!" Katie yells.

"Come here" he says as he picks her up and they went to kitchen and sat and chatted while eating starbursts and gummies.

Then they played dress up. Katie was a princess and Michael played as a knight. Then he joined in the other two boys in video games beating them twice.

After a while everyone got tired.

A few mins later....

You pulled up and walked in and saw the most adorable thing ever. The kods sleeping and Michael singing Katie to sleep.

You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You're my daytime my nighttime
My world
You're my life

You stood there in awe at your Father. He looked up and saw you and winked. Then he got up and helped you put the kids in the car and buckled Katie in her carseat. Then you hugged him.

"Thank you so much daddy" you say

He kissed your forehead and said " Anything for my beautiful babies.

Then you got in the car and pulled off and waved back at him as you drove away.

Hope you liked.💓✨💓✨

💓✨💓✨