✨Fight P.4✨

You were on your way home thinking about what was about to go down with Michael and was not looking forward to it.

You got home at the driveway. You kept still in the car not wanting to go in but you had no choice now and regretted every minute.

A tear streamed down your face and started shaking. You inhale and exhaled. You grabbed your stuff and got out of the car and started walking slowly towards the door.
Michael pov
After minutes of crying and being ashamed I quickly got up and wiped my tears. I had to man up and do the right thing. I have caused y/n pain and I'm about to take it all away. Soon enough I hear a car come on the driveway. I waited for y/n at the door.
Soon enough the door opened.

You opened the door and saw Michael standing a few feet away. His eyes were pretty red just like yours and he must've been crying. But he did have a reason. You closed the door behind you and dropped your stuff down and stood still as well as he.

"Y/n" he called out to you

But you didn't say a word. Then he started walking slowly towards you. You kinda panicked and started backing up fast.

"Y/n please. Let me explain. I'm so sorry for every pain I've caused you today. It hurts me the most to see you hurt. Especially since it was me. Don't run please. I've realized how special and delicate you are to me and you never cheat on me. I was so overdramatic and stupid and ridiculous I was to believe that crap. You really deserved better than that. I was so afraid that you finally gave up on me-

"Gave up on you? Michael how in the hell could you think that I could give up a man like you. Are you serious. Come on. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world" you say in shock.

"I know y/n. Your absolutely eight. But you have to understand its hard to trust a lot of people cause in the past. I have been taken advantage and treated unfairly. The only people who are truly there for me are my mother and family and friends and also my beloved fans" he says almost about to cry again

You folded your arms to think and you covered your face. Then you peeked and saw Michael crying. You uncovered your face shocked at this scene. You couldn't take it anymore of this against him so you ran to him and gave a tight hug and kiss on the cheek. He was a little surprised cause he thought you would slap him or something. You let him go and wipe his tears. He came close to you and pulled you into a heartfelt kiss. You missed that today and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Finally you both let go.

"Please forgive me love. I love you" he said

"Of course Michael I will. I love you too" you say.

Then he smiled and put his hand on your stomach.

"Finally we are started a wonderful family and I'm blessed to be able to have it with you" he says

Then you too share a passionate hug knowing that you forgave each other and its all over