Little Sneaker part 1

It was a nice day put with just you and Michael and he was off today. Couldn't get any better than that. You were off in the shower freshening up to have fun and try today's challenges life had in stored for you guys today. Got out of he shower with your towel on and your hair dripping wet. You went out into you guys room. Michael was downstairs waiting for you. He is all dressed up and looking good. Now it is your turn. You had already set up your outfit for today. You went to go put it on and you set it on the bed. Then you looked on the bed.......it was gone.

You thought you was going crazy. You checked everywhere. Nowhere to be seen. You called michael up he came within seconds.

"Yes honey what's the matter"he asks

"Ummm my clothes are gone and I looked everywhere and it is nowhere to be found."you said

"Wow that is weird and uncommon. I will ask the maids about it. In the mean time find somwthing else and quick cause Janet is coming over.he says leaving

You sigh and go find something. You decided to wear a nice maxi flower dress with a diamond belt around your waist and some pink sandals. You go to the bathroom and brush your teeth which took a few mins and you went back to get dressed. Guess what.........GONE AGAIN!!!??

"Are you serious..... Michael!"you yelled

He came racing to the room.

"What is it now?"he asks

You pointed to the bed and the clothes was gone.

"Again y/n. No this has to stop. There is somebody here doing this. Not the maids or chefs or guards. I will set up a watch to the guards to see for anyone who may be here doing this"he said

"So basically there is a intruder aka stalker"you say

"Yea you can say it like that."he says

You groaned in annoyance cause all you just wanted to do was get dressed up and hang out with Michael and Janet. It could've been fun. If you guys didn't a stalker stealer in our home right now. You put your head in your hands and then you felt a pair of arms wrapped around you. You looked up and Michael kissed your nose.

"Its ok. Calm down. We will get to the bottom of this. No need to stress over it"he says.

"Your right michael. I'm not gonna make a big deal. That is why I love you"you say kissing him.

Then you guys pull apart and michael has a smirk on his face.

"What you looking at like that"you ask

"Oh nothing it just that you look good in a towel"he says winking at you.

"Oh michael stop it. Go do something."you say trying hard not to blush.

He left to go deal with this situation. In the mean time you just put on a sweater and some jeans with and brown ubers on.

You sat on the bed thinking who might have done this.

(Do you know who might be doing this? If you think you do tell me in the comments)

Who might be the little sneaker?