✨The Engagement Part 1✨

This is for @MzJackson_25. Hope you all enjoy it as well as hazel.

It was any normal rainy day for Hazel at her home. Wishing she could spend time with her amazing loving boyfriend Michael who is clearly working. Not surprised. But he did call cause he had a surprise for her tonight. She couldn't wait.
2hours late.......
Hazel POV
As I am getting ready for Michael's so called surprise. I put on this nice navy blue dress with matching shoes. Next thing I know is I hear honks outside. I looked out my window seeing Michael standing by the limo with flowers and he winks at me. I blush completely at that. I grabbed my purse and ran out the house and into Michael arms. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. Man! I missed that all day.

"There you are love"he said

"Took you long enough"I said

"Well let's say all that waiting will be worth huh"he says

"Well we will see about that"I said kissing his lips

We get in the car and it drives off to where ever Michael is taking me.

Soon enough they get to this beach and the sunset is just starting. We get out and Michael drags Hazel to the nice white sandy beach............in her heels!

"Wait Michael what are we doing at the beach"she asks

"OK here I go. Hazel I love you with all my heart. Your laugh, smile and humor makes my day all day and everyday and all the great memories we have I will cherish till I die. I hope more and more with you"he says

"Hazel"Michael says getting on one knee

"Will you do me the honor by marrying me and becoming my wife"he asks

Hazel stood there speechless and then a tear streamed down her face.

"Oh Michael yes I will be your wife"she says kissing him.