Dirty Diana✨

( Michael is not Famous)

You were home just chilling and relaxing after a long day of work. You were waiting for your wonderful Michael to come home.

You went downstairs to watch T.v eating some ice cream then you got a phone call.

"Hello..."

" Um hey Baby.."

"Michael you ok....where are you"

"Yea I'm just running a little but just wanted to call to tell you...I'm alright."

"Alright then get home soon!"

"He's not coming back because HE'S SLEEPING WITH ME!"

Then the line went dead.

"What....the hell?" You say to yourself. You call back and it went straight to voicemail. You kept calling and nothing new then you gave up and plopped on the couch with your mind all over the place.

A few hours earlier.....
Michael Pov
I was out from work. I just stopped by a local store to get a few things to make a special dinner for Y/N. She's been working hard lately.

I mean.......even though its been hard on us because we haven't spent a lot of time with each other and have had a lot of arguments. But i wanna us to move back to where we were I grabbed everything i needed and went to the line to pay for my stuff.

As I was waiting I looked around and this girl I saw was staring at me. She had curly hair, some shorts, crop top and heels. She was looking at me seductively. I just quickly looked away.

Then i heard her heels clicking and she came to me.

"Hey cutie." She says.

"Um hello"i said a little awkward. I couldn't just not answer....that's rude to me.

"So...you wanna leave here and maybe...." She said giving the look.

I felt a little uncomfortable and then i spoke.

"No thank you i have a beautiful girlfriend at home." I said to her. She raised an eyebrow. "Typical line they always say. Is she treating you right. Bet ya are having arguments huh?" She said popping her gum.

"How did she even know?".....but whatever!!! It's not of your business

"What does it matter to you....it's none of your business." I said to her. She huffed and rolled her eyes. "Fine whatever....you missed out on a bunch of this" she said winking.

I rolled my eyes and just went back in line. It was quite long then it started raining outside.....Hard.

"Aww man" i said to myself.  I started walking out when i heard cries. Then i looked to my right and seen two people.

Then i squinted my eyes and saw it was the girl from the store. She seemed annoyed and scared. Some guy kept grabbing on her.

I went over.

"Hey! You leave her alone she doesn't want to be bothered." I say walking up to him.

He huffed and said " Why don't you run along man."

Then i eyed him hard. " I ain't telling you again. Beat it man." I say

He looked scared and walked off. "You alright?" I asked her. She just nodded amd fixed herself while stumbling. She must be drunk...

"Its really dark and raining hard...do you need a ride somewhere?" I asked trying to be nice. Yea she came on to me and all but...at some points everybody needs help.

"Uh... Yea sure thank you." She said slurring then she almost fell but I caught her.

I helped her to my car. I asked here where to go and luckily she could speak and give me an address. It was pretty far.

I made it there and i helped her out and inside the house. She collapsed on the couch. I dont know why but i stayed to make sure she was alright.

m can you get me some water?" She asked coughing. I nodded and went to her kitchen. When i walked back i froze. She was literally standing up in her bra and panties.

I gulped looking away.

"What are you doing?" I said

Then heard her walk up to me and take the cup away from me and pulled me close.

Then whispered into my ears "I'm all yours tonight...." Then he kissed my ear then my neck. I closed my eyes and started touching her but then came back to my senses.

"No this isn't right! I have a girlfriend and i love her" i say she started backin me up to somewhere then a door opened and she pushed me into a room. I fell on a bed. She came and got on top of me.

"Come on don't act like you dont want me. I'm all you need." She says kissing me.

I was really tempted and fell into it. I stopped her really quickly. I got up and went. The phone and dialed Y/n number.

"Um hey baby..... Yea I'm running a bit late but just wanted to call you to tell you I'm alright"

After i said that the phone waa snatched out of my hand.

"HE'S NOT COMING BACK BECAUSE HE'S SLEEPING WITH ME." She yells into the phone then hangs up. She looked at me smirking.

"What the hell are you doing!" I say

Y/n Pov
I was over the top confused. Who the hell was that. Some girl....was michael seeing someone behind my back.

After i stayed up and waited for michale cause he has a hell of a lot explaining to do.

I heard keys and the door jiggling and i jumped up and stood up and turned and seen michael walk in.

"Hey Y/n" he says nervously

"Michael who was that on the phone?" I just questioned him right away. No time for games.

"Uh nobody" he says again stuttering.
I eyed him Then my eyes went down to his lips which was a different color.

"Michael what is that on your mouth. He stood quiet. I walked up to me and wiped it of with my finger.

"Is....is this lipstick?" I said looking at him. He said nothing. Then i eyed his neck and lifted up and seen hickeys.

"Hickeys!.....really?" I said in shock. He tried to talk but nothing came out. I backed away from him.

"So whoever that girl was....you slept with her" i said in disbelief.

"Baby I'm so sorry! I don't know what happen. I was at the store and she came up to me and i cut her off at firsts but then as i was leaving she needed help and i decided to help her. So i drove her home and then...one thing led to another...." He said trailing off.

You shook your head in disbelief as tears started rolling down your face.

"After everything we've been through TOGETHER!.... Your gonna do this to me....really...after all my love I've given to you." You croak out

Michael stood there guilty as ever. He didn't what to do. He knew he fucked up big time.

You walked passed him and grabbed your keys. He turned to you.

"W-where are you going"he asks scared.

You didn't say anything and just walked out the door.

~😘