He wanna cuddle....

This was requested by @scaredofthemoon
And i hope you check her out. Enjoy.
It was any normal for Ana. She was home alone. Bored with nothing to do. She was on the couch flipping through the channels to see if anything interesting was on. As she was the phone rang. She got up and went to answer it. She looked and it was Michael. Her BFF. She smiled in excitement thaf he finally called her. She answered but it wasnt the michael she expected.
*phone convo*
"Hey michael whats up?"

"Hey Ana(cough) I'm not too good(cough cough)"

"What happen. How are you feelimg"

"I feel nauseaus and i keep coughing"

"Ok hon don't worry i will be right there"

"You will!"he said with his voice sounding normal

"Yes hang in there sweetpea"

"Ok(cough)"
*end of phone convo*
Ana never had like when michael was like this. She always wanted him to be healthy and happy. Well happy was kinda hard. With him being a multi-platnium artist. Hard to live a normal amd happy life like she had. Well she wasnt that normal anymore. She would get recognized cause she is his bestfriend. But still.

She raced out her house to Michaels. She went inside his house. She stopped. Something wasnt right. She hear didnt coughing or nothing. The house was clean. No tissues no nothing. It wasnt quiet either. The t.v was on. Then she heard a voice in the kitchen island. She slowly creeped there and leaned on the corner and scuffed and crossed her arms at the sight. It was Michael. He was dancing all over the place and singing a little.

Ana thought he was nauseaus huh? Coughing huh? Well WRONG.

"Eh hem!"she says startling him

He turned and frozed and had that guilty smile on his face.

"Michael Joseph Jackson! Lied. Hmmm. Why michael"

He looked down but Ana put it back up to have him look her in the eye.

" Well i did all of this to bring you here cause i may......wanted to.........cuddle"he said looking down again.

"Aww michael. Just to cuddle . really. You could have just ask"Ana said grabbing his hand and leading him to the couch

She sat and michael sat down. She layed michael on her and cuddled him wrapping her arms all around him. Then she kissed the side of his forehead removing his curls off his face to find him blushing.

"Happy. Feel better"she asked

"Of course"he said smiling