9 years without you.

P.S I cried while writing this. Tears of Happiness and Sadness. God I'm so emotional!!!

R.I.P My love💟🌟💟

Almost a decade you've been gone. I've almost accepted it but i still miss. But i know i will see you one day. And i can't wait to meet you.

Your music still lives and sadly hate still lives as well. But no matter what...... Us MOONWALKERS all over the world have your back for eternity.

Especially your children. I know your proud of them so much and wish you could be with them. Especially Paris.

Your music and your voice are always here in my times of need. When i need to feel better your there.

You've taught me so much about Life, Love, and Happiness. You've helped me overcome so many obstacles.

I cry tears of happiness because your are finally happier where you are but tears of sadness as you not physically being here. Especially with what's going on with the world.

But you've taught that we can accomplished whatever we want. With or without you.

Rest well My beautiful King. Rest in Peace.

I love you.....i will never let you part.....for your always....in my heart.

~ Michael Jackson
August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009

I love you Michael.👼👼👼

#MichaelJacksonForever🌟

Rest My Beautiful Angel......👼💖