Returning Home

He does what now?! H-he likes-no- loves me?! I can't believe this? What do I do now? When I wake up completely should I pretend I never heard him, confront him, what?!?!!

I scrunched my eyes in frustration. Wait, what?! Slowly I opened my eyes. I can see the lights! That means I'm awake! It dead. I blinked a couple times and sat up a bit more. "Oh my gosh you're awake!" He hugged me and I flinched a bit. "I'm sorry!" He says jumping off. "No you're fine, I'm just sore" "I'm still sorry" "where's everyone else?" "Oh yeah!" He runs out the door leaving me alone. "Well, bye!" I say to myself. A few minutes later everyone barges in. "Katie! You're awake. Are you okay?" "I'm fine just a bit sore, that's all" they all hug me but they act as if I'made of glass. "I won't break guys you don't have to hug me like I am" "just being safe." "I'm so sorry baby girl. I should've been more careful" "dad! It's not your fault. It's none of your faults. I'm old enough to watch out for my own self. I could've joined with you guys by I stay behind. I didn't have to stop and talk to those girls, but I did. I should've been more careful but I wasn't. I did all of these things. Not you guys. So please don't blame yourselves!" "Sorry. I was just worried" "well I'm here now so everything is all good"

"Katelyn you're awake, fantastic" the doctor said walking in. "Do you rent everything, you know why you're here?" "Yes, I do. A little too well" I say laughing a bit. "Good. Now as for your injuries. You mostly have cuts and bruises from the impacts. Nothing's broken but you have a slightly fractured rib from when they stepped in you. We're gonna give you a wrap to put around yourself and try not to be too active. Also you need to take this every 4-6 hours to dull the pain." He handed the bottle to me. "Can I go home today?" "Yes, but I suggest you just lounge around in your room till tomorrow. Now I'm gonna have a nurse put the wrap on you and I'll need a legal guardian to sign you out" then he smiled and left.

"I'm gonna need you gentleman to leave so I can put the wrap on her" the nurse said walking in. "I don't think it'd be appreciated of me to let you be in here while she has on no top" "oh right yeah" they mumble then scurry out.

"Alright miss. You can take off your gown now. And could you please take off your t-shirt?" She asks smiling. I stand up and nod removing the clothing. She pulls out some odd wrap and puts it just under my bra and down to about my midsection. "And were done! You can put your shirt back on. Once I do I pick the medicine bottle up and she removes everything off of me. "You're free to go. Get well soon dear." "Thank you" I say walking out.

I meet everyone at the check out desk and we head to the car. Without any injuries.

Once we get back to the house I take my medicine and and head to my room. Soo... What am I gonna do about the Liam situation? I could continue to act oblivious, confront him about it, or I could talk to someone and see what they think I should do. Yeah let's go with option 3! But who?

I knock on his door gently hoping I wasn't disturbing him. "Kate? What can I so for ya?" "Uh hey Louis. I need to talk to you, it's kinda important" "oh yeah sure come in!" We sit down on his bed and he stares at me. "You aren't pregnant are you? Cause I think you should tell your dad that not me.." "No! I'm not pregnant." "Oh ok good. What is it then?" "First off, i just wanna say I'm telling you this because I'm closest with you and i trust you. When was in the hospital unconscious, I wasn't really unconscious..." "What?! You were pretending? Thats not something to joke about!" "I wasn't faking it! What I mean is: I was unconscious but not completely..." He looks at me completely and utterly confused. "Which means, I couldn't move or talk to you guys but I could head everything you said" "uh ok...." "And while I was in there I heard something that I don't think I should have" "like what?" "Well you know how you guys left Liam to go talk to my dad?" "Yeah?" "Well he started talking to me and he kinda said he loves me...." I whisper the last part. "He likes you?" "Yeah" "did you tell him you know?" "No... I'm scared. And that's why I'm asking you what to do?" "You have to tell him you know Katie." "When?" "Soon. Before anyone does something they regret, and gets hurt" "ok. I will thank Lou." "You're welcome" he says while I hug him.

"Now I have one more question for you Kate." "Go ahead....?" "Do you like him back?"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm running out of ideas!!!!!!!

Could you guys possibly help me with some if your own ideas? I will be your best friend if you do?!

If you have any kik me: KaylaMarie1999

Please!

And as always thanks for reading! Please comment and tell your friends about the story! 💖