Shopping! :(

"Good morning beautiful" Liam says laying next to me on the bed. "What are you doing in here?" "Waking you up poin dexter" "it's too early" "it's 10 o'clock..." "10 o'clock! I never sleep on this late! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" "We all woke up late, calm down." "Well I have to go get ready" I say standing up. "For what?" "I'm spending the afternoon with Harry and Louis" "oh, okay. I'll leave you to it"

I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I can't believe I slept in till 10! Usually I wake up around 8. Oh well, at least that's more sleep for me. I finished rinsing out the hair wash and then turned the shower off. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked Into my room. I don't even care if the boys see me in just a towel, they're like brothers to me so I couldn't care less.

I closed my door behind me and opened the dresser drawers. I pulled out some basketball shorts and and old shirt from high school and put them on. I combed through my hair and left it down to dry then slipped on a pair of converse. I clean my glasses and put them on then skip downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning people if this house" "good morning miss why are you so happy?" "I actually don't know..." I say tilting my head to the side. "Hey where are Harry and Louis?" "Right here!" Louis yells as Harry runs in with him on his shoulders. You know for Harry being younger he's bigger than Louis in a lot of ways. He's taller, broader, almost everything except Louis but is definitely bigger. Well that sounds creepy.....

I pop some bread into the toaster and grab some peanut butter and cinnamon&sugar. When the toast pops out I smother it with peanut butter then sprinkle on the cinnamon and sugar. I walk into the living room and sit down turning on the tv. "Tonight is the VMA Award Show! With starts such as Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, and One Direction! It's going to be live so don't forget to tune on tonight at 8!" It's live.... Well that's fantastic I hope they don't have the camera on me and I do something embarrassing. Cause they can't edit that out and then I'm screwed. "Katie! Are you ready?" Louis asks standing in my view of the tv. "Do we have to?" "Sadly, yes. Now lets goooo!"

I jumped off the couch and stuffed my phone and money in my pockets. "Okay let's go" We jumped into a car and Louis I'm the drivers seat. "Don't you guys need like security or something?" "Nope!" "The dress shop we're going to is really small and unknown so we're all good" "oh okay?" "Speaking of security, how are your ribs?" "Today was the day I could take off the wrap and so yeah" "perfect! Now we don't have to worry about the dress hurting you" "yay..."

We pulled into a parking spot outside of a small shop. It looked like a grandmas shop. We get out and walk through the door and a little bell went off. "Hello! What can I help you with?" A lady in about her 60s asked. "We are looking for a dress for an award show for her" Harry says pushing me forward to the lady. "Follow me please" she leads us to the back of the store in a small little section. "I think you'll find what you need here. And the dressing rooms are right over there." She says pointing to a room with a curtain as a door. "Thank you" I say as she walks away. Let the fun begin.

"Where do we start?" I say spinning to get a full look around. "With these" Harry and Louis say shoving a pile at me. "Oh, okay then." I take the clothes and walk into the dressing room. "5 dresses.... Oh gosh" I put on a couple dresses but take them off immediately. I don't need my butt or boobs leaking out and I would appreciate not look like I'm about to get married. "Almost done?" Louis whines. "Yeah hold on" I slip on a floor length black strapless dress and walk out. "You look like you're going to a funeral" "go try on another" "alright bossy" I go back In and take it off. I put on a dark blue ball gown type dress with sparkles going down the skirt and up on top. "Come out my darling!" I walk out and throw my hands up. "Well?" "Are you going to prom instead?" "It does look like that doesn't it?" "Here try on this one we found while you were changing." "Got it" I walked back in and sat the dress on the hanger. I closed my eyes and slipped it on. When I opened it, it was a tan color and was strapless. The whole top was blinged out and the bottom kind of looked like a tutu... I don't even know! I came out and did a half smile. "You don't like it do you?" "I do, it's just..." "You don't think it's the one?" "Exactly" "well why don't you look for a dress yourself." "I think I can do that!"

I went over to the racks of dresses and looked around. Maybe... I shouldn't do a full length dress like the rest of them. I scoot over to the next rack that's full of shorter dresses. I searched through the dresses and found one that I thought was very pretty. I pulled it from the rack and ran to the dressing room. I hurriedly slid the dress up my body and looked it over. It's a simple knee length almost dark purple. It's a sweetheart neckline and has thin straps and a thick silver silk sash around the waist. I walked out all smiles and did a 360 for them. "You look amazing! It's so beautiful." "You're gorgeous Katie." "So is this the one?" "Most definitely!" I say hugging them tightly. "We picked out some heels for you!" Harry announces picking them up. Uh oh.... "They look beautiful, but I don't know if I can wear them..." "Sure you can!" "Okay I trust you. Now lets go buy these puppies!"

We basically ran up to the counter and handed them to the lady. "That'll be 500 dollars" she says smiling. Oh my that's a lot.. I grab my money and start counting. "We got it Katie" "no! I can't let you pay for this, it's so much!" "Kate. We make plenty of money for this, trust me" "fine, but I owe you" "whatever" they say handing over the money. "Thank you have a lovely day you 3!" "Thanks you too!" I say as we walk out of the store. "What time is it?" "It's is 2 o'clock" "we took almost 2 house to find a dress? Holy shit" "you're telling us" "how about we go get something to eat?" "Sounds great, I'm starving" "you guys are always hungry" "what's your point?" "Nothing"

When we got back everyone was watching tv in the living room. "Where'd you guys go, Australia?!" "Shopping and McDonalds" I say smiling at them innocently. "Oh! Can we see your dress?!" "No, you have to wait till tonight" "meanie" "boo hoo, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it" "fine. We will!" Then they all start to fake cry over dramatically. "Drama queens" "correction: Kings" "whatever. Anyways Harry and Louis exhausted me so I'm going to take a nap before tonight." I say walking up to my room. I hang up the dress bag and put my shoes underneath it. I lay down on my bed half asleep. 'Im actually kind of excited for tonight...' And then I fell asleep.