Questions

I'm pretty sure he hates me now. I mean I literally just kissed him! Why would I do that? Maybe he doesn't actually like me and it was in the moment that he said he did at the hospital. So now I just kissed someone who doesn't like me, and I'm a complete idiot! And my moms gone, dad is stressed, I'm all alone and scared and I just- Gah!!!!!!

"Kate?" "Go away" I mumble into my wet pillow. "I think we might need to talk?" I just buried my head under my pillow. "Please?" I didn't say anything and next thing I know I hear the door open and more weight added to the bed. "Can we please talk about this?" Reluctantly I sat up, it was gonna happen sooner or later. Personally I prefer later but oh well.

"Why'd you run?" "I don't know..." "There's got to be some reason. Was it something I did?" "No, not at all. I just I was scared you'd hate me after kissing you." "Why would I hate you?" "You don't actually like me?" I offered. "Of course I do! Why else would I have said it?" "Well I thought maybe, you just said it because of the situation and it was just in the moment." "No, I meant what I said completely. I like you a lot.." "Really?" I said a small smile creeping up. "But, do you like me?" That kinda shocked me a bit. But I knew the answer. "Yes, I do" I said a full blow smile on my face.

"But there's got to be more than that. Is there?" Should I tell him? Can I trust him? The only who knows is my dad, no one else. Yes, you have to tell him. He needs to know...

"Ok, well my dad has always worked as a security guard right? And that meant me and my mom were home alone a lot. And once he was supposed to come home but he decided to take an extra day. On that day me and my mom we're just in the kitchen and she was teaching me how to bake, cause I was only 7. Later in we heard a noise sounding like someone was trying to break down the door in the back, so my mom made me hide and I hid underneath the sink. She stayed out to see what was going on." Tears were starting to form as I spoke. "Then walked in a guy I didn't know. He started yelling and hitting my mom and I was sitting there so scared confused and helpless. Apparently my mom knew him though because they knew each others names." A couple tears slipped down my face. "Next thing I know he was doing some really weird things, I didn't know what though. I later found out he sexually assaulted her." I stopped and took a few breaths struggling to continue. But he wrapped his arm around me as he listened. "I heard police sirens so the neighbors must've heard the screaming. Then he ran out of the house saying he wasn't done yet. As soon as he was gone I came out and walked over to my mom, she was dead" At this point I was crying tears after tears. "Police walked in and I was taken away to be interviewed and to call my dad home immediately."

"So I guess all the stress of this made me remember that and I was crying and stressed, confused, and felt alone." "I'm sorry Kate. But just remember you're never alone with us and we're always here for you. We're a family. But why didn't you tell us earlier?" I looked into his eyes. Usually when people say sorry it's just pity, but not him. His is genuine, I can tell cause I can see pain in his eyes. "I was scared. No one knows but my dad and I." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. "It's ok. But there was no reason to be scared. We wouldn't hurt or judge you about it. We would help you though." He says into my hair. "Thanks Liam" I say squeezing him. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Well I guess there's only one more question then." "What?" I asked confused. He grabbed my hands gently and looked dead into my eyes. "Kate, will you be my girlfriend?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I want to delete this story :( but then again not cause all my work down the drain......

And I know this is a really crappy chapter but I haven't updated in a while an I can't get the needed reads so why not just update for the people who actually so read it

10 reads for the next chapter,maybe 5?

Thanks for reading love you all! 💘