Chapter One: Perry

**This is part of a series. Please read Sex Ed first.**

My name is Perry and no, it is not short for anything. My mother decided to name me something people, for the most part, have never heard of. I'm a pretty short guy, have brown hair that's long enough it could pass as a surfer, and green eyes. Why am I saying all of this? Maybe because I happen to be taking a shower in one of those nasty community showers, trying to be unnoticed. You see, this school I go to is pretty cool, except for the fact that I really don't have any friends. Zilch. Zip. Not a one. Sounds crazy right? A handsome charming fellow like myself has no friends here.

It's not like I'm not friendly to people, I'm always very nice and welcoming. No one seems to like friendly people anymore, especially my roommate Alan. Alan is... well he's a dick in all honesty. The first moment we met he looked me up and down and rolled his eyes. He barely talks to me and usually isn't even in the room. If he is he's doing disgusting things with his girlfriend, who knows what her name is.

Deciding I couldn't let the water run any longer, I shut the water off before drying my body off. Slowly putting my clothes on, I peeked my head out of the shower curtain to see if anyone was there. Seeing that the bathroom was empty, I got out before slowly walking back to my room. My stomach was angrily growling, making a frown form on my face. There was nothing I hated more than eating by myself and since I have a grand total of zero friends, I usually don't eat.

Opening my room door, I looked inside to see Alan sitting on his bed, music blaring from his laptop. Not like I wanted a peaceful night's sleep, I thought while sitting down onto my bed. He didn't even look at me, no shock there. Glancing down at my phone, a smile spread across my lips when I saw a new text from Aaron. He was a really great guy, especially since he started smiling. Even though we were a couple hours away from each other, Aaron always seemed to know how to make me smile. Not a lot of people can do that besides Hugo and Cam.

Sliding my phone open, I tapped the small text icon to see, Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?

I was about to respond back when Alan suddenly got up off his bed. He then grabbed some clothes before slamming his computer shut and walking out of the room. He also shut the light off before he left the room. What a gentleman.

Glancing down at my phone, I didn't even smile when I looked at the text anymore. Stupid Alan. What? I responded back, staring around the dark room with a frown.

He heard the ref was blowing fowls. Normally something incredibly funny like that would've made me burst out laughing. But my happy mood seemed to go right down the toilet. Since it was Friday, I would probably be spending the entire weekend alone and hungry. Sounds like every other weekend.

Nice, I replied before wrapping a blanket around my body. Glancing over at the small table by my bedside, I saw a picture that made me smile. The picture was taken on Halloween, when all of the people I like the most were having a great time together. Hugo and Cam were there, adorable as ever. Sebastian was there with that new Athena girl, who might be taking the place of my dear friend Cleo. However the thing that made me smile the most were the two people in the middle.

Aaron was sitting right next to me, his arm around my shoulder with a giant smile on his face. His face lit up when he smiled, just like I knew it always would. I may not have known him for very long, but he was one of my best friends now. Ever since that night at Hugo's we had all gotten a lot closer, especially the two of us. Aaron seemed to always know just what to say, it seemed like we've known each other half our lives.

A few minutes after I sent the last text to him, Aaron's name was suddenly flashing across the screen. Pressing the small phone icon, I held the phone up to my ear before asking, "Hello?"