Chapter Two: Aaron

Even though everyone else in my life knew I was gay, for some reason it scared me to even think about telling Perry. Which was crazy and stupid, I know. Perry had become one of my best friends in the short time that we've known each other. And yet for some reason I was afraid to tell him, maybe because I was afraid he'd find out the secret feelings I have for him.

Turning to my right, my eyes took in his sleeping body next to me. His head was lying on my pillow, that long hair of his hiding those gorgeous eyes of his. His small body was curled up into a fetal position with his legs resting on my lap. If only he knew how much this position made me crazy, if only he knew how crazy he made me.

After sitting in a comfortable silence for a few minutes longer, I gently took his legs off of my lap before standing up. "Having a good night?" I heard as I started cleaning up the multiple boxes of Kung Pao chicken.

Cameron was smiling at me from the other side of the room, his curly blonde hair hanging in front of his eyes. "We weren't making too much noise were we? Perry did get a little loud when we were watching those Markiplier videos earlier."

"No you're good," Cameron said while standing up and putting his coat on.

"Going somewhere?"

I watched as he grabbed his keys off his dresser before saying, "Hugo's picking me up in a few minutes. We're going to go see a movie and grab some dinner. I'm probably going to spend the night at his dorm. Hopefully you and Perry can have a fun weekend," he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Rolling my eyes, I watched as he chuckled before walking closer to the door. "Yeah, fat chance of that happening."

"Don't worry, it'll happen. Just give him some more hints and don't make them too subtle. He'll get there eventually." Cameron then glanced down at his watch before opening the door. "My knight in shining armor awaits. See you later!"

"Have a good time, tell Hugo hi for me."

"I will." With that Cameron smiled before giving me a small wave. When he was gone I ran a hand over my bearded face before yawning. After taking my shirt off, I was about to grab some pajamas when I heard a sleepy voice ask,

"Is that your only tattoo?"

Turning around I saw Perry looking up at me through tired eyes. Walking over to the bed I sat down while saying, "I have another one on my foot."

"Can I see it?" He whispered while sitting up and wiping his eyes.

Propping my left leg onto the bed, I nodded down to the small tattoo on the side of my heel. The tattoo showed two small pieces of bread, one being jelly and one being peanut butter. The pieces of bread were holding hands and there was a little heart in between them. "Me and my sister got matching tattoos a year before she passed away. Whenever we saw each other we would hug each other and she would say, 'Peanut butter!' and I would say, 'Jelly!' We'd then hug some more." A tight feeling was beginning to start in my heart, the feeling I knew all too well.

I had to glance away before any tears fell from my eyes. Every time I thought about Liza I could literally feel my heart breaking, I miss her so much. Clearing my throat I ran a hand over my face before saying, "We had been saying that to each other since we were little. She was five years older than I was, and ever since I was a baby she used to call me peanut butter. Apparently I was a pretty chunky baby and had a lot of fat rolls so she took those rolls to be peanut butter." A smile spread across my face as memories started pouring through my mind. "Every time I see this tattoo, I think about the life she could've had."