Jack-Atlas

4/29/17
ayeee y'all. i fixed the pov to 2nd, spaced it out a bit yknow. i also fixed so spelling errors and stuff so yeah, enjoy!!

You woke up to your boyfriend yelling "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up! Its snowing!" He said excitedly.

"W-what? Its..... SNOWING?!" You said jumping out of the bed to find your boyfriend, Jack Atlas.

"Yay! Yay! Snow!" You say like a child, you always loved snow. How you could make a snowman, have snowball fights, and make snow cream.

"Come on!" You say running outside in nothing but a short sleeved shirt and shorts. You jump in the snow like a maniac, Jack just stands in the door way looking at you weird.

"What....?" You say, "You're going to get sick. Come inside and get some clothes on." He says firmly.

So you both went back inside and you got some real clothes on. After you went back outside.

"Yay!" you say jumping into the snow again. Jack came and played with you,
"Jack? Do you want to build a snowman~?" you sing. "Come let's go and play! I never see you anymore, come the door. Its like you've gone away~!" Both of you sing together. "We used to be best buddies and now were not. I wish you could tell me why~!" Jack sang.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!" You sing, "Yes (Y/n)." Jack says with a chuckle. So you build a snow man and call him Olaf. After that you were looking at the snow then,

wham

A snowball hits you right in the back. "Uh!" you turn around and tackle Jack. You both start giggling. And then you press your lips to Jack's. "I think I won that battle." you proclaim.

A/N:
hey guys! I wrote a kinda Christmas based one-shot... But on Christmas eve I'll write a Christmas themed one-shot. Okay!
Up next: Kite