Seto-Kaiba

6/27/18
this one shot was literally 2 paragraphs before i rewrote it hmmmm

Searching your pockets throughly, you had discovered your phone was missing. Panic rising in your chest, you searched your jeans even more. It can't be gone, it been in your pocket all day!

Since you were out in downtown Domino City, and had no way of contacting your boyfriend Seto, you wanted to cry. You had no clue how to get to the Kaiba Corp building. So you mustered up all your courage to ask a store associate at (clothing store).

"Excuse me, miss?" you waved a brown haired girl over. "Could you maybe give me directions to the Kaiba Corp building? I've lost my phone and I cant seem to find my way there," you said with a sigh. The female next to you replied with, "Go left one block, then straight three, I'm sorry about your phone." Pity was clear in her voice, you thanked the woman and left in a rush.

Today hadn't been the best of days for you. Seto got mad at you this morning over something stupid, you skinned your knees on the pavement when you tripped while walking out of the house, and you had lost your phone too. Talk about rough.

You followed the woman's instructions, and in ten minutes you were at the building. Smiling in relief, you walked into the air conditioned skyscraper. Quickly running to the elevator, wanting to go see your significant other.

You pressed the floor to Seto's office and entered the passcode. When the steel doors opened, you walked briskly down the long hallway.

Not even bothering to knock on the door, you swung it open to see your boyfriend dozing off on his desk. With a small squeal you ran up to him, wanted to be pampered after your traumatic day. "Nngh, (name)?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and pushing is chair back. "Look, Im sorry for this morning Seto and I've just had a really bad day," you said seating yourself on his lap, cuddling into his chest.

He smiled at you, "It's okay, I went pretty hard on you and I'm sorry too. Now; why don't you tell me what made your day so bad?"

A/N:

I really don't know what to think about this.... But oh well! And thank you guys so much for over 800 veiws!! You guys are so amazing! Oh, and go and check out my new Yu-Gi-Oh X Reader One-shots! Love you all!
Up next: Yuma