Ray-Shadows

6/2/18
I ACCIDENTALLY SKIPPED UPDATING THIS CHAPER YIKES, but i rewrote it so no worries y'all

You were one of the most stubborn people on the planet. So when your boyfriend told you that he had an extra special Christmas surprise for you, you stopped at nothing to find out what it was. But unfortunately, Ray had hid the surprise well enough that you wouldn't find it.

So now it was Christmas morning at 2 A.M. because you absolutely refused to go to sleep without knowing the surprise. "Hey Ray," you taunted, "I could stay up all night."

He replied with a muffled, "Up all night my ass, you won't make it past 2:30." You pouted at that, "Wanna bet on it?" you challenged. He muffled out a 'yes' and then sighed.

Now it's around 2:45 and you were out cold. Ray was right, you didn't make it past close to 2:30. A triumphant smile was on his face and he fell asleep quickly.

Due to falling asleep at 2, you both woke up at around 10. Immediately you shot up to go see your surprise, "Get up you ass, I gotta go see my surprise!" You shouted to your orange haired boyfriend who was half asleep still.

When you made it down the the tree, there laid a single brown box. "Open it," Ray said, his voice a bit gruff due to just waking up. So you excitedly opened the box to see a small kitten inside.

"No way!" you said, turning around to your boyfriend in shock, "Oh my gosh, I love you, I love you, I love you!" You shouted to him while picking up the small animal.

With a small yawn, Ray said a, "Don't mention it," before being attacked by tons of hugs and kisses.

A/N:
Merry Christmas Eve guys! And Merry Christmas too:) Thanks for reading my story:3
Up next: Yusei