Ryou-Bakura

6/2/18
i'm rewriting like all the one-shots i guess lmao (and if you think they're too short, it's called a ONE SHOT, not a whole dang story lmao)

A clap of thunder awoke you from your pleasant dream. You peered over to the digital clock on your bedside table, it read 1:17 A.M. You felt around the other side of the bed for your boyfriend, Ryou. You didn't find him, so you immediately shot up to go see where he went.

You trailed down to the kitchen, not spotting the white haired male anywhere. Then to the living room, he wasn't there either. So you checked the last spot he would have been, the balcony.

The rain was pouring by then, lightning and thunder about every second. This frightened you, but nonetheless you persisted.

Opening the sliding glass door, you saw a drenched Ryou, sitting in the rain. You couldn't tell if he was crying or if it was just raindrops on his pale skin.

As he noticed you, his face turned to an expression that resembled both fear and shock. "You need to get away from me y/n, now." You could tell by the thickness of his voice that he was crying. "Ryou, are you okay? Baby what happened?"

"S-stay away please," he begged, standing up and backing away as you drew closer, "I don't wanna hurt you." The pain in his eyes hurt you more than anything, he was scared of losing you.

"Tell me what happened," you said softly, "Was it a dream? A vision?" Ryou's shoulders drooped and he whispered out, "It-it was a dream." You opened your arms up to embrace him. He came running to you, tears falling even more. "T-the spirit, he hurt you. I co-couldn't stop him," he choked out between sobs.

Tears forming in your own eyes, you replied, "It's going to be okay, he's not going to hurt me I promise." You rubbed his back soothingly, slowly calming him down. "Now let's go back inside and put dry clothes on."

A/N:
Sorry for the late update. But I have been super busy. Sooo see you all later. Oh and if it want clear, your Ryou's girlfriend.
Up next: Joey