Dumon

okay y'all, by requesting i mean just characters (not like pregnant! reader bc i have ideas that i wanna do yknow lol) but here's the first request xx

Dumon was a very soft spoken person. He didn't like to be very loud, he just liked to observe things and not talk. In his spare time he would read books in the library, a quiet environment.

That's when you came along.

You and Dumon started dating two months ago and he was absolutely whipped for you. But, that's not this point. Instead of being a soft spoken person like your boyfriend, you were loud. I'm talking notorious-for-being-so-outgoing loud. You liked to run around, scream, and shout. Surprisingly, Dumon didn't mind.

But one day your boyfriend wanted to go read at the library, you had begged to come along. "y/n, listen to me. You can come but you have to be quiet." Now, you were absolutely determined to please your boyfriend and stay quiet, but obviously that didn't happen.

Upon arriving to the library, you saw a dog outside. "Oh my gosh, Dumon! It's a dog!" you said very loudly. Dumon let this slide though because you weren't actually in the library yet. (also bc he's WHIPPED for you)

When both of you sat down to read, you got bored quickly. You decided to talk about all the people in the library and make predictions on their life. "Oh and that girl over there with pink hair, she's going to be a professional duelist when she's older. She has that fire in her eyes," you 'whispered' into Dumon's ear.

After a while you got bored of that too and decided to go look for a book to read. You walked through the tall shelves, not noticing how easy they were to knock down. But being the klutz you were, you tripped on your shoe and fell into a shelf. The shelf fell down, and the one next to that did too, creating a domino effect of shelves. Everyone was looking at you, a bit of hate in all their eyes. Except for Dumon, who found this funny.

You yelled, "Sorry!" before being grabbed by your boyfriend and carried out of the library.