Mizar

6/27/18
SIS I LOVE THE IDEA FOR THIS PLOT SO PLEASE ENJOY

You shook the bars of your prison with all your might, grunting loudly. Then you hit the gray bars with a fist, brushing your (skin tone) skin almost instantly. You couldn't give up, you had to save him.

You were supposed to be a princess, soon to be queen. You had falled in love with
one of your subjects, a lowlife murder to be exact. Mizar was his name, he was an assassin, his boss had given him orders to kill you. But alas, the (hair color) princess had gotten stockholm syndrome. You fell in love with the blond.

Unfortunately, the boy was late and didn't kill you by the deadline that was set. His boss, Regalia, had found out that you both had fallen hopelessly in love. She wasn't pleased whatsoever because she had a thing with Mizar. So, she found you two, locked you up. While Mizar was sentenced to death, and you were going to watch him die.

Your clothes were torn to shreds, blood and dirt was streaked across your body. You looked nothing like a princess, much less a queen. You fought back tears, he was going to be executed soon. Your heart rate skyrocketed when you heard footsteps down the hall.

No, no, no. They can't come for you, you
can't watch him die. Shifting to the back of the cell, you try to hide in the shadows. A muscular, dark skinned male stepped up, ready to open your prison and grab you. "(name)," he said as a warning, "come here and we won't hurt you." Biting you lip, you grab whatever's closest to you and throw it at him.

He groans, "Fine, don't say I didn't warn you." He shoots forward, grabbing you by the wrist, holding it so if you moved it
would snap. You squeezed your eyes shut, pain filling your senses. "I'll go," you choke out, "I'll go."

You were defeated, two tight silver manacles chained around your wrist and ankles. They sat you in a chair in a small arena, a hanging pole on a slab of wood in front of you. Stone brick walls surrounded at lease ten feet up in an oval shape. In the stands there were people cheering, losing their minds. They were blood thirsty for Mazar's execution.

Then a pair on men walked him in, standing him on the slab of wood. His purple orbs desperately met yours, he was afraid. Tears forming in your eyes, you whispered, "It's gonna be okay." He nodded, reading your pink lips. If only you could kiss him one last time, be held in his grasp one last time.

They set him up on a wooden crate, a noose around his neck. The executioner was a small boy, purple hair with blue in his bangs. He announced Mizar's name and offense, people cheered even louder. Tears were cascading down your cheeks, they couldn't kill him.

"Any final words?" the executioner said, throwing on his black hood. "Make it out alive, you can do it without me," the blond said, voice echoing as the arena quieted. "I love you, I'm always with you," he said softly, a sad smile on his lips.

Then, they kicked out the crate from underneath him.

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of chapters, school takes up way to much time! Well, see you later~!
Up Next: Zane Truesdale