Yami-Bakura

hi i'm doing yami bakura bc i looooovvveee hiiiiiimmmm and enjoy (idk if anyone requested this but i don't care skskdkdk, also im editing and re-writing old chapters so go check em out)

"You're suffocating me oh my-" Bakura was cut off by you squeezing the life out of him. "I just wanna cuddle!" you argue, a pout present on your soft features.

A groan was heard, "I just wanna sleep y/n, can I have five more minutes please?" You giggled at that, "No silly! It's one in the afternoon you need to get up." "You're so annoying," he said playfully, "I can't get up if you're on top of me."

You huffed out a 'fine' and got off the bed, Bakura followed your actions lazily. You both trailed down to the kitchen where you had promised you would make him breakfast. "I'm going to sit on the couch, okay? Please for the love of the gods don't burn the apartment down." You nodded with a confident smile. "You got it boss!" "y/n I'm not your boss."

The white haired male went to go watch TV and you got straight to work. You had decided to make eggs and bacon, a good traditional breakfast. You had made the eggs with no trouble, but the bacon didn't go so well.

While you were flipping the bacon, some hot grease hit your arm. "Fuck!" you shouted, alarming a half-asleep Bakura. He jumped up and raced to the kitchen, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

He saw the little patch of burnt skin on your arm and pulled you into an embrace. "You poor thing, I'll help you finish up and then we can cuddle like you wanted. Sound good?" You nodded excitedly, a small smile on your face.

After you were done eating you both cuddled on the couch, "Y'know y/n, I'm absolutely whipped for you." You cupped his cheeks in your hands and squished them, "Yeah, I know."