Chazz-Princeton

Okay, so I kinda didn't wanna find a picture of Chazz on the internet so..... Oh and sorry if Chazz is a tad ooc, I don't really watch GX that muchhhhh.

7/5/18
ok so this was really short before i rewrote it so

Laying on the ground in your shared dorm room with your boyfriend was a usual thing. Chazz was playing video games on his computer and refused to let you sit on his lap, so you ended up on the carpet instead. Kicking the desk chair he said on, you mumbled out a small curse.

Chazz sighed, "Listen (name), I just really wanna beat this game." You mimicked him by saying the same thing then replying with, "That's what you say every time idiot." The raven haired male glared at you, telling you not to push any further. But oh no, you weren't having it today.

"Listen here you emo that needs to cut his hair, it 2018. You know what that means? Women are equal to men," Chazz was confused, yet offended at what you were saying. "Okay, and?" you gasped dramatically, putting a hand to your chest. "You will not 'okay and' your well respected girlfriend who is a diplomatic image."

At this point you were rambling about ridiculous things and Chazz wasn't listening anymore, he had somehow slipped on his headphones. When you had noticed, all hell broke loose. You pulled an earbud out of his ear, "Hello, earth to dumbass, are you in there," "Give the headphone back (name)." "Not until I get to sit on your lap." "Touché."

Needless to say at least today you got your way.

A/N:

Okay, I'm not really feeling inspired. Oh and I'm writing Yu-Gi-Oh boyfriend scenarios currently anddd go check out my Supernatural and my Song X reader oneshotsss. See you guys later, OH AND THANK YOU FOR 1.K VIEWS. ILY ALLLLLL. But okay bye, lol.
Up Next:Shark (2)

yu-gi-oh! x reader oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें