Yuma-Tsukumo

6/28/18

ayo losers, so i was a weeb and used the word "yandere" which is nasty and if u use it please don't thanks. also i made this oneshot like really petty bc sometimes u just wanna fuckin fight people yknow, anyways.

The gang was at the mall shopping and of course you tagged along. You had a crush on the densest person in the world. Yuma. Of course you had dropped hints that you liked him, be he just never comprehended it. But someone else had picked up on those hints, someone who liked Yuma.

Tori. You hated the fuck out of her. She always threw herself at the black-red haired boy and you could always tell he was uncomfortable. But, when the green haired girl pulled you aside today you stopped taking her shit.

"Hey, (name), can we talk?" she asked, a fake smile painting her face. Unnoticeablly rolling your eyes, you replied, "Yeah, sure." She waved you over to a vacant spot, away from your friends ears. "Listen, I dont know what kind of game you're playing (name). I like Yuma, therefore I'm the one going to date him. We all clear?" she spat out, looking you up and down in a disgusted matter.

You scoffed, almost laughed even. "Who do you think you are, the next coming of Jesus? I can like whoever I want, so fuck off." She gasped, not anticipating such a reply. "That's right, two can play at this game," you said, a smirk on your lips. If anything you would fight Tori, just for the hell of it. But you would probably be the one swinging fists first because the latter was such a coward.

You turned your back on her as she started saying something else, walking back to your friends. "What'd she say?" Yuma asked, confusion written on his face. "Nothing too important."

A/N:

Heyyyy! How are you guys? Lol this took a little while to write, I decided to make Tori a bit well not a bit, a lot yandere. She just seems that way to me. Oh well, see you guys later!
Up Next: Chazz