Jack-Atlas

i dunno yet but this might be the last chapter of this book... BUT! for more one-shots follow mine and RabeyaForevers joint account crisitea!

You were in the bath, soaking in your feelings. Trying to wash the pain away, but it wasn't working.

You sighed and sunk deeper into the warm, crystal clear water.

What had happened?

Well you have a sort of crush, as you could say. His name was Jack.

He was quite popular among the ladies. They just considered themselves 'fans' though. (lmao jaehee much)

Well you had know Jack for a long time. You were planning to confess a few days ago until....

You walked into his house, "Jack? Are you her-!" you immediately got cut off but the sight in front of you.

It was Jack, and a purple-haired woman. They were making out on the couch.

"God y/n, don't you know how to knock?" the blond said, caught up in the moment.

"O-oh, I-Im sorry... I guess I'll come back another time....." you walked out of his house, waiting till you had got home then drown yourself in tears.

You just wanted to somehow... Disappear.

You heard foot steps all the sudden, heading towards the bathroom. You gasped then covered your lady parts.

The door flew open and there stood Jack.

"y/n I am so sorry! I was just being a bitch and I didn't mean anything I said! I-I! I love you! Please y/n forgive me!"

Now he was... Sobbing?

"Its hard, it's really hard. Acting tough and cool, but I'm under so much pressure. Im always risking my life for everyone, but I don't want to die. My life isn't complete yet, I don't have a soulmate, or children. I just want to live in peace."

He kept rambling, on and on.

"H-hey, Jack.."

He kept going.

"Jack~!"

Still going.

He finally stopped when you slammed your lips onto his.

His eyes widened, but then kissed back.

You pulled away, "I l-love you, Jack."

"I love you too, y/n"

6/1/18

hi yes i came here for a much needed note that i do not like melanie martinez anymore for some news that came out a few months ago, her actions are completely and totally against my morals and they won't be tolerated so i am not a fan anymore.

cary on, xx

im sick....

SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT APPRECIATING MELANIE FUCKING MARTINEZ.

OKAY THERE IS A LOT OF HATE GOING TOWARDS HER AND I DONT LIKE IT

I LOVE MELANIE SO MUCH, AND THIS IS NOT OKAY

PLEASE JUST EVERYONE TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER, HELP BLOCK OUT ALL OF THE HATE WITH APPRECIATION

THANK YOU