Wandering Girl (Edward Elric story. Fullmetal Alchemist)

Silence.

A feeling of uneasiness swept over me as I sat in darkness, and I felt compelled to run away. My body was telling me to sprint far away, but my mind was telling me to stay for a while longer.

A faint light allowed me to see a giant eye open from the blackness that surrounded me. The Eye of Truth. I sharply gasped at the sight of it. Suddenly, I felt multiple tiny cold hands grab at me. They wrapped around my arms and legs, and pulled me in the eye's direction. I lurched forward, but tried to resist, even though I knew fully well the origin of that eye.

There was a fear that built up and overpowered me in huge amounts. I heard a high pitch scream that reeked of fright and realized in horror that it was mine. If I hadn't gone to the bathroom minutes ago, I would totally be peeing myself right now. As the hands pulled me into the darkness I heard my mom's worried shouts get closer and closer until they were gone. I was completely engulfed in darkness, sucked out of my home.

I was falling in an endless hole going nowhere. The tiny hands still clutched onto me and the feeling of agony and pain increased. Countless knowledge of alchemy filled my brain. The information was entering at such rapid speed that my head felt as if it would explode. I screamed out in pain. The feeling of being turned inside out commenced until I suddenly blacked out.