two, chaos meets mischief

two"yes, always and forever"

two
"yes, always and forever"

"Sister, you're finally here!" Lycus grins, lightly punching his sister's bare arm in a way that betrayed their earlier quarrel, though the bruise of her power still throbs in a petty reminder.

Lusine pushes him away forcefully, face purposefully sour.

"Get off me you childish oath," She says through ground teeth, acting annoyance, but the rapidness of it all sent the chaos inside of her rumbling with joy.

She smiles slightly; folding her hands together in front of her stomach and looking away from Lycus to where her two pure white wolves sit. They watch her intently as if waiting to see if they are required to protect her, young eyes dark and yet playful.

As if seeing her longing stare, Bulan's lips press thin before he finally says, "Yes, you can bring them, Lusine."

"You know I was going to bring them anyway." Lusine flashes him a wicked grin before looking back to her wolves. "Lieve, Lai, to my side," She calls out.

Immediately the wolves bound over to her, their brown eyes glimmering with the excitement that they often had when looking after Lusine. They'd rip down men and tear them to shreds if it meant Lusine's survival, take joy in the act. Savour the blood as it dripped from canines; lick it from their paws with pleasure.

"Now we leave for the throne room of Asgard!" King Bulan announces, spinning on his heels with his golden sceptre in his hand as he strides down the golden ramp. Lycus and Selene follow after him with arms linked together in a caring fashion.

Lusine walks behind them, black dress flowing out behind her, and a wolf at either side. The smirk on her lips and the glistening in her eyes were all as a result of knowing. Knowing what she was walking into and what she was going to cause.

She would do that the Goddess of Chaos did best; cause chaos. Would stand in the eye of the storm and laugh with a cackle to rival the witches of old with their boiled eyes, steaming broth and odd herbs.

"Lusine, hurry yourself up!" Lycus calls back, a teasing smirk on his face. But Lusine ignores him and carries on walking past him and her mother so that she may walk beside her father.

He glances to his side at her with a slight smile before returning his gaze to the front.

"Don't cause too much ruin," He says.

Lusine places a hand on his arm and taps her fingers rhythmically, without hidden code, before responding, "I won't father." She drops her hand from his arm, turning her eyes away from him to the grand gates of Asgard.

At the gate a guard stops them. "You can't bring those beasts in here," He says firmly. Lusine glances at her father before stepping forward towards the guard.

"Either you let me take my wolves in, or I tear off your limbs one by one and make you watch as they eat them," She hisses, the venom on her tongue did not seem to frighten the guard though.