[] Tamaki Suoh: Hand Holding.

Tamaki x Lover! Reader.
----

"COME BACK HERE, YOU DEVILS!"

You jumped at the loud yell, turning around to see the Hitachiin twins laughing their butts off while being chased by your dramatic boyfriend. You noticed something flashy in Hikaru's hand, and identified it as a photograph. "Jeez, school hasn't even started and they're causing trouble.." you sigh.

Tamaki seen you with a poker-face, and gasped, now running toward you, allowing the twins to run to safety. "(Name)! Hikaru and Kaoru are being mean!" He cried, hugging you in distress. You pushed him away, since his hair was in your face, and frowned, "Tamaki, I'm gonna ask WHY are they being mean? Because most likely you being you were the cause of it."

The blonde pouted slightly. "Those two are stalkers! They have a photograph of us holding hands!!" In response you stared at him as if he was the dumbest person alive - well, he kinda is. "Tama, that's no big deal. We hold hands all the time." That was when a plan sprouted in your mind, and you quickly thought of something depressing.

"U-unless you're embarrassed..of me! I-is that it? I'm not good enough for someone as a-amazing as you!" You cried, (e/c) orbs softening and turning glossy, alerting Tamaki that you were going to break down. He made a surprise look, "What?! No, my princess, it is I who doesn't deserve to be in your presence! Please do not cry!"

You covered your face in your hands, secretly grinning. "Y-you're just saying that. You don't want to have a bad reputation from breaking my heart..I-I understand, Tama, I'll just leave you alone!" You turned on your heel, starting to walk away while other students of Ouran watched it play out.

"Is Tamaki going to let her leave?"

"This is so sad!"

"Wow, who knew the Host Club prince can be so cruel..look, he's just standing there. My favorite is now Honey-senpai."

"Yeah! Honey-senpai wouldn't hurt us like Tamaki!"

Tamaki listened to the hurtful comments by girls, and felt the glares from the boys. He didn't know why he couldn't move. Why did you suddenly change and thought he didn't love you? Tamaki's gaze was on the ground, eyebrows furrowed as he frowned deeply. I need to tell (Name) I really love her!

He finally was able to move, so he started running in the direction you left. "(N-Name)!" He shouted, hoping you weren't that far and couldn't hear his call.

And you did hear. "Well, took him long enough." You muttered, stopping at the of stairs that would take you to your classes: and it was the same floor as Music Room 3. Yes, you were also a second year student.

"(Name)! T-there you are!" Tamaki now stood in front of you, panting. Was I lost in thought that long? You wondered, seeing as you and Tamaki were pretty far apart

Since it took a while to have your emotional system (idk) back to normal, your eyes were still a little tearful, and your nose was a light shade of pink. But Tamaki though you looked actually adorable.

"A-are you here to apologize? I don't need your pity for making a fool of myself for thinking you loved me..! It's Haruhi, isn't it? You love Haru-chan! I should've know you two had someth-" you were cut off by Tamaki grabbing your shoulders and leaned down to kiss you on the lips. You eyes widened by a fraction. Sure, you've had your first kiss already, but this one felt..different: maybe it's because he was the one to make the move? You were the one who had actually kissed him first, since Tamaki was always too shy to physically show his love to you.

Tamaki soon pulled away, and you let out the breath you were holding.

You stared at him, cheeks a light pink, as well as his were.

"What was that for?" You asked after a while, and Tamaki smiled. "Because I love my princess! I didn't mean to hurt your feeling in any way! How about we hold hands, will you feel better then?" You quickly nodded, smiled widely. His fingers interlock with yours, and you both start walking to your class, which you share.

"Tamaki?"

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I love you, my drama queen."

Tamaki glanced down at you, faking hurt. You rolled your eyes, knowing you wouldn't have him any other way.

"(Name)?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, too."

----
My first one! I hope you liked it, I tried to add lots of fluff