[] Mitsukuni Haninozuka: Cute Things!

Honey x Reader.
This is for 2000PieGirl! Hope you like this! :) And sorry this took long, my phone got messed up and freezes whenever I type more than five words so I'm using my moms phone to do this!

Enjoy!
----

You sat side-by-side next to Honey, your best friend, in the Ouran garden. Sure, you had deeper feelings for him, but you were happy with what you already have.

You two were having lunch since it was nice out, alone. It was still a mystery on where Mori was..

"(F/n)-Chan, you've barely eaten your lunch. Are you okay?" You blinked, looking down at the blond next to you. You smiled, "Oh, yeah I'm fine, senpai." Honey nodded with his usual big smile.

"Hey, (F/n)-Chan, I was wondering of you liked anyone.." he suddenly spoke up through the silence. You held your breath for a second, (e/c) eyes widening in obvious surprise. Though Honey was staring ahead, clutching Usa-Chan tightly to his chest. "U-uh, why w-would you ask that so suddenly?" you ask with a small chuckle.

Honey finally turned his head toward you, and you noticed he was blushing. "Well because I like you, silly! You're so nice and funny, not to mention cute, too!" he let out a giggle, "And I love cute things~!"

Your cheeks turned beet red, but your lips turned into a shocked and wide smile, "Hehe, y-you don't say..well thanks, senpai." "Why don't you call me Honey like everyone else? Here, you can hold Usa-Chan!" Honey thrusted his stuffed - kawaii - bunny in your face, and you quickly pulled the plushy down to your chest where you cuddled it. "Okay..?" you mumble.

Honey stared at you with wide eyes, grinning. He thought you looked adorable; blushing madly while you hugged his Usa-Chan, and even though he thought the dress for girls was ugly..you made it look fabulous(;D).

"(F/n)-Chan, I think lunch is almost over. Wanna walk back with me?" 'What kind of question is that? She HAS to walk with me inside!' he thought, expression changing to one of annoyance in the slightest. "Yeah okay! Don't wanna be late for class, haha," you giggle, taking your lunch tray in your free hand and stood up, still cradling the bunny.

And with that, you two began to go inside. But the rest of the day Honey secretly thought about a cute way to ask you on a date... Well what would you expect from someone who loves cute things?

----

So sorry if this sucked! I tried! ;-;