[] Tamaki Suoh: In A Corner.

Sad! Tamaki x Host! Reader.
Reader-Chan wears the male uniform because she's a host like Haru-Chan.

"Hey, what's up with senpai?" You ask Haruhi when you walk in the Host Club, and she shakes her head. "Tamaki's been like this all morning..but it's a mystery on why. Most likely Kyoya-senpai knows though.." she answers, and you continue to stare at the blond prince sulking in the corner of the room.

What could possibly be the matter with him now? Well, you're gonna find out.

You toss your bag in the back table and begin your way toward Tamaki, mentally checking things off. He couldn't have did something to Haruhi, she would've told you he was acting stupid. Now that you think about it, it has been almost a month since Tamaki nearly left to France with that young woman, and perhaps he was still thinking about it?

"Hey, Tamaki? Are you okay?" You asked gently, now behind the depressed-looking blond. "Please go away, (F/n). I want to be alone."

You instantly frown, eyebrows furrowed. This is serious - he told you everything. "Tamaki, I'm not going away until I know what's got you bummed out. Tell me, blondy." You smile teasingly, setting yourself next to him on your knees. His arms were crossed, and his fatal features were of annoyance and, maybe hurt. He stayed silent.

"René Tamaki Richard de Grantaine Suoh!" You scold him, grabbing his hand and held it after his arms uncrossed. There was only few situations when you would call him by his full French name, but those times meant you were serious.

Tamaki opened his eyes and look over at you, frowned deeply. "Tell me," you say. After a moment, Tamaki sighs, "I've been thinking about my past ever since Éclair, and, that if I did go back to France..I might've been able to see my mother again! I haven't her I a long time, I do miss her.." You stared at him, your grip on his hand loosening. "But..you'd leave us behind. The family you created.."

"I know, i-it was just a thought, (F/n). I don't think I could actually leave Japan, you're here." He smiled a little, almost tiredly. "I have so many great memories here in Japan, I won't just leave all of you! Thank you for talking to me, I feel a little better," You smile back, and stand up to dust off your male uniform, "Tama, if you ever feel sad or anything, you know who to come to. I'm always here as long you are. And, if you did ever go back to France, I would never forgive you, because you're special to me."

Tamaki watched as you walked away, and he smiled. You were his favorite 'daughter'..or, maybe something better than a daughter.