[] Renge Houshakuji: Words.

Shy! Renge x Male! Flirty! Reader.
Since I love Renge, I did this out of boredom.
----

"Words are the guides to acts, the mouth makes the first move."
- Rabbi Leon da Modena.

Ever since Renge had seen you at the Host Club talking to Haruhi about a project you were working on together, she knew you had to be the one. Your bright (e/c) orbs, silky (h/l) (h/c) locks, she never felt this way toward a guy. Not even Kyoya. But you hardly noticed her - as she would hide when you looked in her direction.

She wouldn't consider herself a stalker, though. Once she left a note on your desk about how handsome and sweet you are, which in a way, creeped you out since you had no idea who this note was from. But first she was determined to face you like a human being and tell you how she felt!

"Do you really think that's a good idea, Renge? I mean, I don't think (Name) even knows who you are.." Haruhi said in lunch time, earning a small glare from the blonde female. "Of course I do! He'll just have to fall at my feet once I reveal my true, hidden love!" Renge cooed, successfully masking her deep worry and nervousness.

Haruhi let out a breath, "Okay then, well I promised I'd sit with Honey-senpai today, so good luck." Then she turned and began her way to the table with all the other hosts, an empty space between Honey and Tamaki which was reserved for said girl. Renge now stood alone, and she slowly looked around for your person.

Almost instantly she seen you sitting at the table in the back, laughing with a brunette girl. 'My love will not be taken away from me by some air headed girl!' She thought with furrowed eyebrows, gripping her lunch tray.
As Renge started to stomp her way to your table, your eyes looked away from the chattering young women, and quickly Renge jumped behind a guy. "Hm?" You hum, raising an eyebrow. You felt watched again, but the only strange thing you seen was an familiar girl hide when you looked up. You recognized her as Renge Houshakuji, the famous Host Club's manager. "Um, excuse me, ladies, I'll be right back." You smile cheerfully as you stood, the girl nodding, and made your way to where you had seen Renge jump to.

'Great, you chickened out! Again! How will you ever-' "Renge? Are you okay?" '-IT'S HIM! KEEP CALM, RENGE!"

You were smiling down at her, as she stared up at her was a panicked look, stuttering for words. You held out your hand, "Here, a girl like you shouldn't be on such a dirty floor." You winked, and she instantly blushed. Oh yeah, you were known for flirting at times, but it was only in your genes thanks to your father.

Renge took your hand and you pulled her up, grabbing her chin when you did. "You're so cute when you blush,"

"Hehe...you're so dreamy..- I mean! You're such a flirt!" She quickly said, pushing you away to fake anger. "Well, I only flirt with women I find worth my time. And you're, worth an lifetime." She almost fangirled at your choice of words, tilting her head as she looked at you dreamily.

"Hey, (Name), it's almost time to get to class." A friend of yours said from behind you, and you turn toward him and smile. "Got it, just one more minute." He nodded. You turned back to Renge took a step closer to her unsuspecting form, grabbing her thin waist which snapped her out of her thoughts.

"W-wh--" you cut her off with a quick kiss on her lips, and she can swear she almost fainted.

You then let her go and turned away with a grin, "I'll see you later, Renge, okay? I'll maybe visit the Host Club, again, so I expect to see you." You tone was playful, and you walked away with your friends.