[] Kyoya Ootori: Presence.

Kyoya x M! Fujioka! Reader.
----

"Hey, Kyoya,"

The youngest Ootori turned to the speaker, seeing you looking up at him with raised eyebrows. "Hello (Name),"

The club would start in a few minutes, and you had just walked in with Honey and Mori to see Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru yelling at each other while Haruhi stood in the middle with an annoyed look. It was obvious the twins were flirting with her, and Tamaki didn't like it, like always.

"Let me ask you this: why does everyone seem to like my sister?" Your question caught Kyoya by surprise, and he slightly shrugged at play it off. "Well, Haruhi is not like any other girl I've ever met. She's really something else. But to be absolutely honest, I have no idea why those three always fight over her.." "Yeah..but who do you think has a chance with Haru-chan?" Kyoya stopped writing in his notebook, glancing down at your shorter figure.

Your (e/c) orbs looked distant as you watch with furrowed eyebrows while Tamaki hugged Haruhi in distress, yelling how much the Hitachiin twins were devils. He wondered why you hadn't ran over to Tamaki to take Haruhi away in protectiveness, seeing as you were the protective type with a younger sister who had a group of boys at her feet..and girls, but that doesn't matter right now.

"Actually, I don't think neither of them could be good enough for her."

You looked up at him, instantly crossing your arms, "What are you saying? You think she can't get a boyfriend? I think Hikaru has more of a chance: I mean, look at him. I can tell he does care for Haruhi." You chuckled, "I would so ship Hikaru x Haruhi....don't tell them though."

Kyoya shook his head in amusement, smirking. "You really are strange, (Name). I think we better get them to calm down, the club will be open at only moment."

You quickly nodded, before putting on an angry act and made your way to Tamaki. "LET GO OF HARUHI, PHONEY PRINCE!" Tamaki's cry of depression thanks to the nickname Renge made could be heard, following by the twins' laughter, and Kyoya walked to the back of the room, where his table was, with a wide grin.

No one knew just how much Kyoya enjoyed your presence in the Host Club..