[] Kyoya Ootori: His Way of Flirting.

Kyoya x Commoner! Reader.
FYI again, I actually searched up a smart word to make to this seem more Kyoya-like because I wanted to try something different from my other Kyoya one shot. Hope I succeeded in making you enjoy this!
And sorry for the long wait!
----

You were sitting quietly in the seat in front of Kyoya, playing with your thumbs while Kyoya wrote unknown things in that notebook of his mysteriously. You had made him come to the mall with you, and he still seemed to be upset at you because of it.

"..Kyoya? I've been wondering something for a while now, and I was hoping you'd have the answer," you spoke up, earning a "Mhm, go on." from the young Ootori. You sigh, "Why do you rich guys call us 'commoner's? I mean, we're people too. There is no good reason why we should be labors differently, the rich and the commoners/poor, it's idiotic in my opinion." You cross your arms as Kyoya looks up at you.

After a second of processing your question, Kyoya clicked his own and smirk while shutting his notebook, setting it beside him. "Why, us rich guys call your kind commoners because you're of a lower society of us. You're neither rich nor poor, just average. Like you, (Name), you're an ordinary young woman other serval others just like you," he smiled, "Yet there's something so..alluring about you that leaves you a mystery."

Your cheeks turned pink, Oh Kyoya..- wait, what? Just because he said something slightly romantic doesn't give me the right fan girl! You mentally scold yourself. "Yeah, okay." You say, stubbornly looking away.

Even though you never really like Kyoya, when you glance at him from the corner of your eye, you notice just how charming he is. And the way he answered you, it made you want to melt under his not-so-cold gaze.

You guess this was the closest you'll ever get with Kyoya Ootori, so you would just have to enjoy Kyoya, and his way of flirting.