[] Tamaki Suoh: A Brother's Promise.

Tamaki x Sister! Child! Reader.
FYI I'm having you have blond hair and amazing blue eyes like our Host King..
----

You slowly opened the Music Room #3 doors, which your older brother had told you all about his adventures with his 'family'. How you got here, you ask? Well, you had managed to sneak into the trunk of the limo this morning when Tamaki was heading to school, and you were sure to follow not to close to him while some Ouran students awed and others gave Tamaki strange looks, wondering why an adorable three year old girl who looks just like him was following him like a lost puppy.

A bright light blinded you for a quick second, but your eyes adjusted and all you seen were a group of tall boys talking to one another, but instantly spotted the blond head of your brother yelling at a set of identical boys. "BROTHER!" You cried happily, slamming the doors the rest of the way and ran toward him, and his turned around with a startled expression. Your deep blue eyes with closed as you cuddled your chubby cheek into Tamaki's leg, earning a squeak from him.

"(Name)-Chan! What one Earth are you doing here?!" You peered up at your brother with big eyes, and a wide smile pulled on your lips, "I sneaked into the limo before you left because I really wanted to spend the day with you! The way you talked about this 'Mommy' sounded too cool so I wanted to meet all the boys you told me and daddy about!" You explain, letting go quickly when you felt many sets of eyes on you.

"Hey boss, who's the little girl?" Hikaru asked dumbly.

"Hikaru, you idiot, that's (Name), senpai's little sister. Do you really never listen when he talks about her..?" Haruhi stated, rather bluntly.

Ignoring them, Tamaki got down on one knee and smiled sweetly at you. "Oh little one, you do realize the worry you might cause our father when he sees you're missing? You are such a tiny troublemaker, aren't you?" Any three year old would take his comment as a insult and throw a fit, but you just giggled, "Yup, daddy said I got it from you! He said when you were my age you would throw big fits if you didn't have a mirror~!" The twins snickered, and Tamaki's face turned red in embarrassment. "N-now, now, let's keep this kind of things between us, o-okay, (Name)?" "But just so you know, brother, I think you are really handsome~ I wanna just a pretty as you!" You cop cutely, and the hosts' secretly awe.

Tamaki turned a brighter shade of red, before smiling nervously, "Why thank you, and you will grow up to have the appearance of a true princess, I'm sure of it. As long as you stop causing mischief, that is.."

You let out a small gasp, grabbing his cheeks with wide, scared eyes. "Of course I can, but I have to have a prince, right? Oh, promise me you'll be my prince charming and save me from that evil old lady who gave me a apple that will poison me 'cause she was jealous of me being prettier!"

Tamaki watched you for a moment, oblivious to the whispers of the hosts' about how cute the scene was. "..I promise, my lovely princess."

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, your face in his chest innocently. "Good. And I'll wait until I'm older so you can sweep me off my feet, my handsome prince."