[] Haruhi Fujioka: A Little Awkward.

Haruhi x Cross dresser! Reader.
I just realized Haruhi hasn't had one XD.
----

It was the end of the day, and you made your way to Music Room 3 with your two best friends, Tamaki Suoh and Kyoya Ootori. You were a 2nd year as well, so you always walked with them. You have been at Ouran since you were a 1st year, when Tamaki had asked you to join the Host Club, so you were used to Tamaki's random outbursts.

But the new student who got a scholarship to enter Ouran joined the Host Club, and she was another cross dresser, because well she didn't have a choice. That's what you get if you break an expensive vase - one the was most likely unimportant.

"(Name), if you could stop daydreaming you would realize we're here." You frown at the time of voice Kyoya gave you, glancing up at him, "Well excuuuse me, Shadow King."

Kyoya just smirked, obviously trying to annoy you, and it was so working.

If you can't tell, you and Kyoya had an interesting friendship: you would act rude around others, but when alone, you two would be calm and friendly. You guessed it was because you understood how it felt to be put down by your own father, you didn't have such a good home life. But Kyoya took care of it for you, no matter how cruel he may seem, he does have a soft spot.

"Hey, you arguing, you two! My dear Haruhi is waiting for me, so let's not keep her waiting~!" Tamaki cried as he pulled open the Music Room 3's doors forcefully, and he ran in.

You followed Kyoya, secret nudging his arm, before you took your seperate ways to your table next to Honey and Mori's. "Hi, (Name)-Chan!" You glanced at the honey blonde teenager with a smile, "Hi Honey-senpai, how was your day?" He then jumped off his couch and ran over to you, "It was great! But I missed you during lunch, Tama-Chan said you had to study so that's why you didn't show.." he pouted. You rubbed the back of your head, your short (h/c) locks becoming a bit messed up, "Yeah, sorry. I need to study or else I'll fail tests, and I need to keep my grades up, don't I?" You ask at you from and pinch his cheeks gently.

Honey giggled, "Yeah!"

You looked up and smiled at Mori, and he returned it. "Why don't you go back to Mori? The girls will be here any moment." You pat Honey's hair and he nodded quickly, clutching Usa-Chan as he runs back to his table.

You sat up straight, stretching your arms with a small yawn. "LET GO OF ME, SENPAI!" "I'M SORRY,Y HARUHI!" the sudden shouts made you jump and look over at where Haruhi and Tamaki, but Tamaki quickly went to his "emo" corner. You raised an eyebrow, what did Tamaki do now..

"Hey, what happened? Did Tamaki accidentally harass you again?" You ask, now beside the brunette. Haruhi glanced at you, "Yeah, sometimes it gets really annoying.." Tamaki heard her comment and sulked, starting to grow mushrooms.

You let out a low chuckle, "He means well, Haru-Chan. Tamaki's just an idiot, but still, to him we're all he's got. We're all family," you smile at her, before turning on your heel, "Well let's get in our places, I think I hear the girls coming~"

.time skip.

You were in the changing room, slipping off the black and white top everyone had to wear. After Tamaki got over his 'breakdown' he ordered everyone to wear some kind of costume, since the club theme was supposedly a kind a waiter theme. All you had on was a tank top and black pants, and when you were going to slip your uniform blazer on, the curtain was ripped open.

You let out a startled gasp, turning away from the mirror to look at the unknown host. Haruhi stood there, uniform in her arm, eyes wide.

"....."

"...this isn't what it looks like, Haru.."

You watched as Haruhi slowly closed the curtain, and you quickly slipped your blazer over your shoulder blades, buttoning it up. You stepped out of the changing room and set the outfit on a table in the back, then turned toward the others to see everyone staring at you. Well, Haruhi was at her table sitting down, back facing you.

"Well this is awkward." Hikaru said, Kaoru and Honey nodding in agreement.

You suddenly felt yourself being lifted, and looked up only to stare into Mori's onyx orbs: he was holding you up by the underarms, like that one time he saved Haruhi from Tamaki. "(Name). Talk to Haruhi." He said bluntly. "What?! But- but, it's so awkward..! I am NOT going over there!"

The next thing you knew you were in front of Haruhi's table, and you blinked in confusion, what just happened? Oh well, minus well get this over with.. "Hey, Haruhi, about earlier..-" "Oh, I don't care about that anymore. I was just in shock, I thought I was the only female here, hehe," Haruhi laughed nervously, looking up at you. "And I should've asked if anyone was in there, so it was my fault." She smiled a little.

"At least I now what gender you really are," you nodded at her comment, hugging your bottom lip. "This won't change anything, will it? I don't want us to be awkward and stuff."

"No. Just a little, but it'll go back to normal in no time."

You let out a breath and grin, "Good, well come on, I'm still coming over your place, so don't think I forgot!"